Ziploc bags?

(6 posts)
  1. debgub

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Tue Sep 22 2009 1:08:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Can someone tell me where I can purchase ziplock bags that are big enough to hold larger items like extra bedding, sheets, comforters, etc.? Thanks

2. BuggedInSomerville

Posted 10 years ago
    Tue Sep 22 2009 8:07:04
    #

Login to Send PM

I've bought tons and tons of them at Target - they're located in the travel/luggage section. I tried looking at Macy's and some other department store (might have been Sears?) but they didn't have any.

3. bbfiend

Posted 10 years ago
    Tue Sep 22 2009 9:11:38
    #

Login to Send PM

online, you can get all the sizes at http://www.drugstore.com. they also deliver free for over $50 purchase! i got mine there. for beddings, get the XXL... i think there are 2 or 3 in a pack.

4. debgub

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Tue Sep 22 2009 9:53:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for both suggestions. I will check them out!!!

5. NewBlood

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Oct 1 2009 7:51:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey debgub,

Not sure if you found them or not (I suppose you did as you haven't replied back to this post) but I found XXL and XL Ziplock/Hefty one-zip bags at ACE Hardware as well. For the Hefty Zip lock bags the XXL pack has 3 of them, and the XL pack has 4 of them. I found that I could fit 'quite a bit' of clothes in them (4 pairs of pants, 7 or so tee shirts, 7+ pairs of socks, some fall jacks and sweaters, and a fleece or two) and still have some room left over. They can definitely hold alot of 'stuff'.

I had no luck finding them at Target myself, nor at Walmart, Sears, Best Buy or the like.
    - NewBlood!

6. CookEmDanno

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Oct 1 2009 17:31:07
    #

Login to Send PM

I like Hefty One Zip because they don't pop open when you carry them by the handles. The most useful have been the XL - 11 gallon size.

http://www.thefind.com/hardware/info-hefty-one-zip-big-bags

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,693 posts in 50,017 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur