Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

Your opinions please-again.

(3 posts)
  1. pleasenotme

Posted 11 years ago
    Sun Jan 27 2008 20:24:06
    #

Login to Send PM

So, because I continue to get bites, 1-2 every couple of days/nights, I'm going ahead and getting the PCO in here. He told me that the reason most folks need several treatments is that some PCOs purposely under-treat so they can keep getting repeat business from BB sufferers. Anyone care to comment? I live in house, not an apartment.
    Hope I'm doing the right thing here.

2. (deleted)

Unregistered

Posted 11 years ago
    Sun Jan 27 2008 20:44:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Anything is possible for any individual PCO but I really doubt that view is prevalent.

I hope you found the best available PCO in your area and you can be successful. Good luck.

3. BakedBedBugs

Posted 11 years ago
    Mon Jan 28 2008 2:09:56
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm not a PCO.

Having said that, I think it is much more likely that it is just difficult to get rid of bed bugs sometimes. Period.

Personally, I would have found comments like that quite suspicious and unprofessional. First rule of sales and business, "Never run down your competition in front of your customers."

Good Luck!
    Tony Canevaro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,940 posts in 49,855 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19