Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tales of Bed Bug Woe

YES BED BUG CAN AND DO HIDE IN METAL BED FRAMES

(4 posts)
  1. i hate buggs

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 19 2011 7:43:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Well after my forth treatment and my superintendent and the pco saying I was clear of bed bugs and that my bites were just delay reactions I couldnt understand why I was still getting bit (woke up the next morning after the 4th treatment and had bites) well I figured out that the little so and so's were harboring in the bottom slats of my son's metal bottom bunk (stayed up and seen them for myself)......................I was so happy because I just realized I wasnt crazy and maybe this night mare will come to an end so I vacuumed the bunk bed and the whole area surrounding it..............Stripped the bedding off and washed it in hot water then dried on high ...............The mattress had an encasement already on it (hence them thinking I was crazy and my bites werent new ones) then I sprayed a residual bed bug insecticide on the bunk bed (in the cracks or crevices and it formed so I knew I was getting the area) and the baseboards surrounding the bed.................and I have followed every rule and directions on the label to a tee..............and I have changed the bedding and vacuumed the whole area every day and will reapplied the bug sprayed according to the directions..............I HAVE NOT BEEN BITTEN 4 DAYS.............My fingers are crossed and I will keep up the washing/vacuuming/spraying until I have reached the 55th day with no bites..............so dont be fooled by the "BED BUG DONT LIKE METAL BED FRAMES" myth.

2. EffeCi

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 19 2011 10:58:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Take a look at this thread...

3. AshamedandScratching

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 19 2011 16:38:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Why for the love of god did you post that? I can't unsee it!

HORRRORORROR!

Oh? For Halloween? Happy Halloween to you too!

4. i hate buggs

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Oct 21 2011 9:22:51
    #

Login to Send PM

EffeCi - 1 day ago  » 
    Take a look at this thread...

"LORD THUNDERING JESUS"..................I could only look at one of those pictures !! I feel sorry for the couple and wish them well.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,696 posts in 50,018 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur