Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

would I see a bed bug within 8 months

(9 posts)
  1. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jan 10 2017 18:52:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Been finding what appears too be bites for 8 months but none too be found nowhere bed and box springs have been encased since bought new no blood etc on encasement nothing in my climbups searched every piece of furniture closets closely on many occasions clothes are sealed as well no bb, casings, feces other than few small blood spots on my sheets few times pco sprayed few months ago found no trace either average out @ about 3 marks on my body a week but that and some blood few times is the only evidence so could I have them that long and find no actual bed bug??

2. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jan 10 2017 19:24:33
    #

Login to Send PM

If you are using interceptor traps on the bed and it is isolated from the wall and furniture AND seeing blood spots on the sheets, then my guess is they are somewhere on your bed.

Account closed
  3. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jan 10 2017 19:28:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Do you take the laptop to bed with you, or any other thing they could hide in? Any cables or wires going to the bed, such as for heating blanket?

4. CleaningToDeath

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jan 10 2017 20:06:34
    #

Login to Send PM

8 Months- unless you have a lonely male bb, that prefers to defecate in private, I'd be looking for other sources of your bites. You'd definitely see lots of action in 8 months.

5. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jan 10 2017 20:10:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Yeah the bed is away from the wall no laptop just a couple of controllers for tv and DVD in my bedroom keep them on a night stand which is clear have a phone charger plug in my wall and sometimes lay in the bed while it charges that's it other than sheets and pillows

6. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jan 10 2017 20:21:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Ty so much cleaningtodeath for the advice honestly searched everywhere 1,000 times even pulled dust jacket off my 3 month old couch live in a one bedroom searched carpets, walls, furniture, check intecpetor no signs of a bed bug of any stage no skins, feces other than a itchy body with what appears too be bites on my face, upper back shoulders seen some blood on my sheets twice and on pillow case four times in 8 months !!

7. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jan 10 2017 21:36:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Poiqm - 2 hours ago  » 
    If you are using interceptor traps on the bed and it is isolated from the wall and furniture AND seeing blood spots on the sheets, then my guess is they are somewhere on your bed.

Please don't guess, it can lead to confusion.

From what's been posted I would look to other causes, there are many other reasons that would make more sense.

8. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jan 10 2017 21:47:46
    #

Login to Send PM

there are many other reasons that would make more sense.

I'm here to learn. What other reasons for the itchy bites and blood spots on the bed?

9. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jan 10 2017 21:51:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Ty for your advice I know skin reactions and some blood doesn't mean bb automatically went through a infestation last year was told was cleared but other than my electronics and clothing had too start all over just have way too much money invested just know last time within few months all my furniture was infested never heard of bb sure have now though lol as far as the blood there are other reasons that there could have been blood found 8 months is a long time without a actual bb, skin, or there feces found nowhere ty guys for your comments and advice!!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,754 posts in 49,796 topics over 154 months by 21,795 of 22,260 members. Latest: insecureuser, o0liver19, Laura07