(3 posts)
  1. alwayschecking

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Sun Mar 3 2019 21:59:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone,

So we have dealt with bed bugs in the past so now I feel like I am always hyper aware. My mother in law is coming into town this week and I’m worrying because she is flying. Do I ask her to keep her luggage in the garage? What about the clothes inside?? Maybe I’m overthinking this. Does the worry ever go away??

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Sun Mar 3 2019 22:10:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Yes it goes away when you decide enough is enough.

I personally would advise you explain your concerns to your visitor and ask them to be aware and careful when they travel.

If you want to better understand the feedback of anxiety in peoples fears of bedbugs I have written section int he education part of my website.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. alwayschecking

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Sun Mar 3 2019 22:28:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you! I will definitely take a look at it.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

286,253 posts in 47,652 topics over 147 months by 21,005 of 21,326 members. Latest: scaredincanada, BleuRoses, mab1017