Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Worried that I spread them--how to nip it in the bud?

(2 posts)
  1. WeltsAbound

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Fri Sep 14 2018 7:44:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,

I traveled to my parents house last night to stay while a relative is visiting from far away. Before leaving my house, I put all of my clothes and shoes in the dryer, immediately after drying put them in a trash bag or on my body, put all toiletries in a Ziploc bag, and carried my shoes in the air until I was out of the house.

When I got to there house, I threw all packed clothes in the dryer again, left my shoes outside, and jumped in the shower.

This morning, I woke up with a small red blood spot on the sleeve of my PJ t shirt. I have no welts or itching in the location of the spot, no other marks on my clothes or the sheets. Although the rest of my body is itchy (always), and I do have some welts on my collarbone (not sure when those bites are from).

What is the likelihood that I have transferred an infection to them, even through these precautions? What can we do *now* to make sure they don't get a widespread problem?

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 10 months ago
    Fri Sep 14 2018 11:54:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Your plan is a sound one, trust in it.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,693 posts in 48,873 topics over 151 months by 21,456 of 21,858 members. Latest: Bedbugs47, Ccronk22@gmail.com, KlendathuKing