Worried about spreading an infestation help

(2 posts)
  1. peep24

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Mar 7 2018 4:53:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all! So, my boyfriend has what I believe a light infestation of bbs. Anyway, I've been staying at his house 95% of the time & now I'm worried that I've carried a hitchhiker over to MY house. I haven't found anything in my room yet. Every time I go to my house, I bag all of the clothes I wore at my boyfriend's and then wash them in hot water. I do not bring any purses or bags into my house that were brought into my boyfriend's overnight. I also don't wear any boots, sneakers or closed shoes (I wear Nike flip flops to and from his house). Whenever I go home, I sleep in my bed for max 4 hours. He doesn't seem to think it's a big deal and refuses to get an exterminator so I am now staying back at my place. I guess I'm just worried that I've brought one over and don't know it yet because I haven't really stayed at my place for long periods at a time. Please help!

2. Mf1616

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Mar 7 2018 13:59:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Get a packtite passive monitor.

For the record, I am NOT an expert.
    My advice/opinion comes from past experience(s) with bed bugs and what I have read on-line.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,922 posts in 50,063 topics over 155 months by 21,886 of 22,374 members. Latest: kslone1006, Hex999, Gauned