Can someone please help me!!

(6 posts)
  1. iamscare

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Jul 24 2018 22:51:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi

I’m so sorry if this question sounds dumb, but I’ve been paranoid the whole afternoon n have tried googling online too. When I was driving this afternoon, there was a junk removal pickup truck driving in front of me for continuously 5-10 mi n, and he has 2 mattress and a dirty couch on the back of his truck (the trunk is not enclosed)And I’ve very paranoid. Can someone tell me please if it’s lijely that IF the mattress are bedbug infested, with the car’s speed and wind, will the bedbugs be blown away from the mattress from the truck in front of me and land on my car? I arrived home after 5 min and parked my car. And because the weather was very hot, I had my windows opened for 10 minuets, without thinking much of it. I’m very scare now. I’m very scared the bug might have infested my car by climbing into my window into my car. Will that happened? Can someone please help. Thank you

2. iamscare

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Jul 25 2018 6:03:12
    #

Login to Send PM

Can someone please kindly please help give me some advice. Thank yiu

3. Mf1616

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Jul 25 2018 8:05:42
    #

Login to Send PM

I think that is very unlikely to happen. Try not to worry...

For the record, I am NOT an expert.
    My advice/opinion comes from past experience(s) with bed bugs and what I have read on-line.
  4. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Jul 25 2018 9:12:08
    #

Login to Send PM

They're bugs, not ninjas; I wouldn't be concerned at all.

5. iamscare

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Jul 25 2018 10:56:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi thanks for responding back to me. Cuz I read online that never use a blow dryer to blow bedbug as they will be scattered everywhere. So I’m thinking with the wind blown on the mattress while driving, wouldn’t it dislodge the bug that was on the mattress? And get blown away. Sorry I’m super paranoid n I can’t stop thinking bout it the whole night

BigDummy - 1 hour ago  » 
    They're bugs, not ninjas; I wouldn't be concerned at all.

6. Bugsareicky

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jul 29 2018 0:08:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Have you ever looked at your windshield? If a bug did fly off and hit your car, it would be nothing more than a spot of goop on the hood lol

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,940 posts in 49,855 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19