Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

Will bbs travel from outside?

(5 posts)
  1. Ihatebedbugs1

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Oct 28 2011 16:09:52
    #

Login to Send PM

It's amazing to me that once I let everyone kno about our BB problem, all these people, some family, some neighbors, have started telling me they have them or had them too . I've always been upfront about this because I don't like to hold things in, makes me feel all icky inside. Anyway, my next door neighbor has them , and today I came home from work and found his couch out front by the trash, but kinda in front of my house. Now I kno it seems silly to b worried, since I myself have a BB problem, but it still creeps me out. I'm having treatment on Tuesday, and all I can picture is some of his BBs making their way to my house. I do kno this is Friday, but what if their slow BBs and can't get to my door till Wed? It sounds stupid , even to me, but I'm still worried. So, what are the chances?

2. BuggaPhobia

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Sat Oct 29 2011 10:13:40
    #

Login to Send PM

I don't know the answer to this, but I've wondered the same thing. With everyone tossing furniture and mattresses out, there has to be some outside.

3. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Sat Oct 29 2011 16:08:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I think I read on here somewhere (don't know where) that they can travel from outside.

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  4. BugsMustDie

Posted 8 years ago
    Sun Oct 30 2011 11:47:27
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm sure they can. They're a bug. Lots of bugs get inside homes from outside. I think that's why it's so important if we toss stuff, we need to make sure it's wrapped in plastic. You can only hope that if they try to make their way in, they drown, get stepped on or eaten by something else before they get there.

5. AshamedandScratching

Posted 8 years ago
    Sun Oct 30 2011 14:24:46
    #

Login to Send PM

And while they're pesticide resistant, they're kinda fragile for a bug. They harbour for a reason.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,432 posts in 50,192 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams