Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tools/ideas for fighting bed bugs

Where's my Packtite Replacement?

(4 posts)
  1. toledo

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Apr 3 2014 18:19:38
    #

Login to Send PM

My Packtite was recalled and I sent in the old parts at least 6 weeks ago. When is the new one coming?

2. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Apr 3 2014 20:00:28
    #

Login to Send PM

This site isn't in charge of the Packtite replacements but there has been some discussion of the recall.

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Apr 4 2014 0:09:07
    #

Login to Send PM

HI toledo,
    I'll alert David from Packtite about your thread.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  4. BugFreeForever

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Apr 4 2014 12:41:03
    #

Login to Send PM

I am wondering where my Packtites are as well (I had two.) I am having a bit of PTSD because it's taken a long time and I still haven't received replacements and I have been in dicey situations where I wish I'd have the peace of mind of my Packtites to eliminate my worry of having been exposed to bedbugs. I used mine a lot. For instance, my family is staying with me after having stayed in a hotel. Since I wasn't there to monitor their hotel bed bug precautionary steps, I have no idea how well they followed my directions to be safe. My niece has two bites. And I am freaking out because I can't bear it if I get them a third time, and I wasn't able to Packtite their clothes/luggage. Sigh.

That said, I also understand that the recall is a tremendous undertaking for the Packtite staff. They did the honorable thing by issuing the voluntary recall. Fingers crossed we get our Packtite replacements soon.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,305 posts in 49,236 topics over 152 months by 21,584 of 22,005 members. Latest: Robbysee, Elephant88, Nobugsplsto