Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

where to purchase packtite passive monitor

(5 posts)
  1. TheP

Posted 5 months ago
    Tue Jun 25 2019 9:28:05
    #

Login to Send PM

For years I had purchased the packtite passive monitors from USBEDBUGS. I recently found out that they are no longer selling them. I liked ordering from them because they have a "no returns" policy so I knew I was not monitors that had been in someone else's house. I want to order more monitors but I cannot find a seller that has the same policy. Even those who state that they "accept returns only on new, unopened and unused products" make me uneasy because how can they know for sure that someone didn't open the package before returning?
    Does anyone know of a seller of packtite passive monitors who accepts no returns no matter what?
    Thanks

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 5 months ago
    Tue Jun 25 2019 10:31:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Click on the link for Bed Bug Supply over there --------->
    Then just type in Monitor in the Search feature at the top of their page.

I've removed my share of monitors and there's no way that one could be applied, removed and returned without it being glaringly obvious.
    I did a clean-out last week when one of our residents left and had to patch and paint the drywall where I had mounted the monitor, the glue is that damn good.

3. TheP

Posted 5 months ago
    Tue Jun 25 2019 10:56:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, BigDummy.
    I certainly would expect to realize if one had been used. Not, though, if it has been in someone house and not used. Bedbugsupply allows returns of unopened merchandise. But that is not the same as no returns allowed. How can they know whether or not something like a monitor has been removed from an envelope?

4. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 5 months ago
    Tue Jun 25 2019 12:06:56
    #

Login to Send PM

You're over-thinking it. I wouldn't have any issues with placing anything from that site on top of my bed and leaving it there for the weekend.

5. wurmobernd

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Tue Jun 25 2019 13:03:36
    #

Login to Send PM

I guess, if that could help calm you down, you could also just put any monitor you bought in the freezer for enough time that no bug would survive before installing it...

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,922 posts in 50,063 topics over 155 months by 21,886 of 22,374 members. Latest: kslone1006, Hex999, Gauned