(3 posts)
  1. saurebugger

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Sat Nov 3 2018 13:17:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a place to buy an affordable heat chamber in the EU (PackTite, ZappBug, etc). I'm in France and the only things I've found online ship from the US, which, assuming they're built to US electrical specs, won't do me much good here.

And to that point, is anyone aware of a non-commercial bed bug heater that's built to European specs? (I'm thinking tri-flo, etc. Bed bugs have become a real problem in here but very few PCOs have much experience in dealing with them, so I was thinking of investing, for peace of mind, in a reliable home solution to turn to in order to deal with them the next time it comes up (which feels inevitable).

Many thanks in advance!

2. Anna_nobugs

newbite

Posted 4 days ago
    Thu Nov 15 2018 16:20:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey there,
    I am very interested in this option also, but cant find any information at all about this. I have sent a mail to the Zappbug people to see if they can be plugged in here in the EU but as yet no reply..

3. Anna_nobugs

newbite

Posted 4 days ago
    Thu Nov 15 2018 16:23:16
    #

Login to Send PM

i just checked my mail and they literally just wrote back. No, they wont work in the EU..

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,578 posts in 46,826 topics over 143 months by 20,660 of 21,557 members. Latest: Dread Bugs, gbbedbug, BuggedOUTinOH