(4 posts)
  1. hatshepsut

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Sep 16 2008 14:46:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all,
    Trying to find some self-help products (to supplement what my PCO did). Any suggestions on where to buy DE or Kleen Green in New York City? Or best on-line sources? Tried BB&B, my local hardware store, and homedepot.com with no luck.
    Thanks,
    Heather

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Sep 16 2008 19:07:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Does your landlord know you're going to "supplement"?

I would not spray kleen green or any other contact killer / enzyme cleaner (or steam) after a PCO had put down residuals and possibly dusts. You could clean away the powerful stuff.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. cilecto

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Sep 16 2008 19:54:00
    #

Login to Send PM

If other posts in this forum are to be believed, Kleen Green is one of many cleaners that kill on contact (but have no residual value, such as Alcohol, Sterifab, Murphy's). As for DE, if you want DE with pyrethrin (e.g., Diatect Results), check diatect.com for their retailer list. As for feed grade DE, I got mine mail order through dirtworks.net. They do owe me some accessories that are on back order. Also read that Lowe's Brooklyn had some DE variant.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night...
    - Psalms 91:5-7

(Not an pro)
  4. hatshepsut

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Sep 16 2008 20:41:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Good point. I ended up ordering kleen free from the bedbugger website. Plan to use it on shoes, bags, etc. I don't want to interfere with what my exterminator did. Thanks.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,399 posts in 50,188 topics over 156 months by 21,933 of 22,434 members. Latest: Kimmmie46, esedndwi, Help123