What's the likelihood?

(2 posts)
  1. woahnellie

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Mar 13 2014 21:05:20
    #

Login to Send PM

So just wanted to get some perspective from all you fellow bedbuggers. My PCO only saw the bedbug that I had caught that was scurrying across my pillow. He found no other signs and he thinks I brought in a straggler .I'm very proactive about the issue and do bi weekly checks and up until Wednesday found nothing. He said by the size it was probably 4th or 5th instar. Do they reproduce at that stage. How many of you guys just found one? What's my chances it's just the straggler. I do live in an apartment but all walls are sealed and the only way they could get through is the vents. Which I hope is highly unlikely. How do you all suspect you got bed bugs. Would like to hear your stories.

2. ITortureBugs4Revenge

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Mar 14 2014 1:55:43
    #

Login to Send PM

I know for a fact i got bedbugs from a second hand futon i acquired (Before i knew anything about bedbugs and how easy it is to get them), which more likely than not already contained a healthy and reproducing population of bugs and their eggs before i even brought it inside.

.....I am NOT an expert.....

Any advice i give here is based solely on my own personal experiences in dealing with bedbugs & other household vermin.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,684 posts in 49,527 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982