Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

What to do, what to do, what to do?????

(4 posts)
  1. Ihatebedbugs1

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 25 2011 8:59:09
    #

Login to Send PM

So the Terminix guy is on his way here for another round of Q and A. I am not confident about using them to treat my bedbugs at all. I usually can smell b*llsh*t a mile away but with this guy I just cant tell. This will b our 3rd meeting and Im hoping to feel a little more at ease. I kno everyone says do not go with a big box corporation ( which makes me feel worse) but after speaking with all of the private PCOs in my town and surrounding, they really didnt get my vote. Most of them do the 1 and done, and more than half dont even offer a gaurantee!?!My head is spinning from all this . First having to deal with the little [expletive deleted], then having to do all this extra research on PCOs, I need a drink, and I dont drink!!! I am super scared to sign anything with anyone but something has to b done.

2. Ihatebedbugs1

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 25 2011 11:00:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Well he just left. We talked some more about our infestation, their 90 day garauntee and their money back garauntee. They are going to use steam and a risidual( spelling?) and new encasements. Then I am supposed to call them if I notice any activity, but I don't have to show proof so I said I would absolutly be calling for a 2nd and 3rd treament within 10 to 14 days of eachother and he said that was fine. Oh I hope I made the right decision to go with Terminix!!! For what its going to cost, I dont know that I could ever afford this again. They are coming to treat on November 1st. I will let all kno how it turns out!!!!!

3. OhNoes

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 25 2011 12:45:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Good luck!

I'm with you!

We are all with you!

4. Ihatebedbugs1

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 25 2011 18:09:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank u sooooo much OhNoes... I'm still second guessing myself for signing the contact , but I guess any decision is better than no decision at all. Good luck in ur continued quest to b BB free !! Oh yeah.... I caught one and I'm going to let it bite me to see how long it takes me to react so I kno when to start my 60 day bite free count down...

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,399 posts in 50,188 topics over 156 months by 21,933 of 22,434 members. Latest: Kimmmie46, esedndwi, Help123