Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » About the Forums

What other related forums, lists, groups, etc. are around?... besides here.

(4 posts)
  1. theszak

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Nov 24 2014 23:39:40
    #

Login to Send PM

What other related forums, lists, groups, etec. are around?... besides the good forum here at http://bedbugger.com/forum

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Tue Nov 25 2014 10:35:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

This is the best of the forums, the only other groups I participate with are professionally focused such as LinkedIn and they are not suitable for consumers seeking help.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. theszak

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Tue Nov 25 2014 10:49:30
    #

Login to Send PM

What are the professionally focused groups' online forums, lists, etc.?...

4. Freaked Fighter

Posted 4 years ago
    Tue Nov 25 2014 11:30:27
    #

Login to Send PM

I tend to agree with bed-bugscouk. I have been to many forums but only became a member of this one. In fact, this is the only one I go to now for BB related issues as there are real experts that frequent this forum and are from different fields of the growing BB problem. That being said, we get answers from the expert needed regarding the question/concern we have from someone with proper education [/u]and[/u] experience in the field, in many different situations and locations.
    So, IMO, there is no other forum the average person can go to and get correct and informed knowledge we wouldn't ordinarily have access to.
    Keeping any forum going smoothly requires a lot of time and experience in and of itself.
    Thank you all for donating your time to keep this site up.

NOT AN EXPERT but a survivor, twice. Read all the green stickies above, learn everything you can, and listen to the expert advice and your nightmare will end. You too can survive this!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,277 posts in 49,227 topics over 152 months by 21,578 of 21,999 members. Latest: Cc8656, bb3784738, Buggingout111