What is this bizarre thing!?!?

(4 posts)
  1. sleeplessastorian

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Sep 9 2011 10:26:56
    #

Login to Send PM

I am very paranoid about bed bugs. So much that I actually have been getting "stress related hives". I found out one of the apartments in my building had bedbugs in January and has since been treated. I have had no signs of them as far as fecal matter, blood stains, or cast skins but have had the occasional bite which could be attributed to anything at all. (I've caulked, cleaned, inspected and made an "island" of my bed since hearing about the infestation in the apartment a floor down) Then I found this evil being in my bed. This is the third one I have seen after a thorough cleaning/inspection (dis-assembling of my bed, dressers and desk followed by cleaning with ammonia and water). What is this thing? Oh, and it jumped when I went near it... ick.

Evil critter... I WILL NOT SUFFER YOU TO LIVE!

2. spideyjg

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Sep 9 2011 12:44:29
    #

Login to Send PM

A springtail. Not evil creatures as they have no interest in humans.

Jim

3. cilecto

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Sep 9 2011 13:29:00
    #

Login to Send PM

spideyjg - 43 minutes ago  » 
    A springtail. Not evil creatures as they have no interest in humans.
    Jim

What insects are evil, Jim?

Ci.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night...
    - Psalms 91:5-7

(Not an pro)
  4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Sep 9 2011 13:31:51
    #

Login to Send PM

cilecto - 2 minutes ago  » 
    What insects are evil, Jim?

Ci.

I know a few evil Gastropoda but not many malicious insects.

David

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,804 posts in 50,043 topics over 155 months by 21,876 of 22,362 members. Latest: jnnafnlys01, simo7, Datnguyen