Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tools/ideas for fighting bed bugs

what is better in homemade climp ups water or oil?

(30 posts)
  1. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Jun 22 2013 7:53:28
    #

Login to Send PM

I will be getting sprayed again but until then i am going to use home made climbs ups (large tin trays b/c real climb ups dont fit and margarine containers are 2 small....the cot has really funny "vee" shaped legs)................should i use water or water and dish soap or some kinds of oil?

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Jun 22 2013 15:03:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Not that I like the approach but if you're going to use anything I would use mineral oil. AKA baby oil

3. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Jun 23 2013 11:50:25
    #

Login to Send PM

What Approach Should I Take Then...........Your Input Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

4. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Jun 23 2013 17:33:33
    #

Login to Send PM

They make XL size climb ups incase you didn't know.

5. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Jun 24 2013 6:51:04
    #

Login to Send PM

I didnt have any oil so i used liquid laundry soap and sure enough this morning there was a bug in one of the trays. I will check out the large ones but the cot i use has weird legs and the "v" shaped legs bars are very low and wide so it might still hit the outer part of the climb ups (meaning the bb could just go up the side of the climb ups and the leg bar will be right there so no need to climb down into the moat) and the bottom of the legs are flat and very wide and weird shaped so they might not even sit in the large climb ups properly either (like a square peg in a round hole)............k

6. NY Bug Man

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Jun 24 2013 8:35:25
    #

Login to Send PM

I hate those things, they are so messy!

7. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Jun 24 2013 12:27:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I will be staying with the homemade ones because they work and the large climb ups are way too expensive for me being my cot has 8 legs and yes "NY Bug Man" climb ups, homemade or store bought are just too messy.

8. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Jun 24 2013 12:41:16
    #

Login to Send PM

They are also the wrong strategy if either store bought or home made.

I fully appreciate that people want to avoid being bitten but so often that comes at the cost of having bedbugs for much longer than you would if you did not attempt to isolate yourself.

In fact for the sake of absolute clarity I will even add that given the fact that these designs cant be protected due to the 1856 E B Lake patent if there were a good idea myself and David @ PackTite would have been flogging them a long time ago. They fact that neither of us do must count for a lot.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  9. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jun 25 2013 8:13:56
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 19 hours ago  » 
    They are also the wrong strategy if either store bought or home made.
    I fully appreciate that people want to avoid being bitten but so often that comes at the cost of having bedbugs for much longer than you would if you did not attempt to isolate yourself.
    In fact for the sake of absolute clarity I will even add that given the fact that these designs cant be protected due to the 1856 E B Lake patent if there were a good idea myself and David @ PackTite would have been flogging them a long time ago. They fact that neither of us do must count for a lot.
    David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

("flogging" love it)...........I will take your advance David and stop using them and plus one got though and bite my neck last night. I am dreading the mess I will have to clean up ewwwwwwwwwwww. Lesson learned........................How about if I put a light coating of DE in the trays?

Thank you, K

10. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jun 25 2013 10:50:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi K,

How about this:

Apply a light application of DE in the way it is supposed to be used without the alien flying saucers and reap the benefit from it being used in the correct and normal fashion.

Although bedbugs are small we MUST give them credit for having at least the survival instincts to have plagued man for so long and so efficiently. I am avoiding the use of the word intelligence but to be frank I give them a lot of credit in that department for simply outsmarting so many "higher" beings and notably a lot of pest controllers.

I am often quoted as talking about "Zen and the art of bedbugs" in essence by this I mean working within the environment that is present rather than changing it all around int he blind hope that something will work. Int he case of DE it is a slow action but it does work, however either through over application or creation of unnatural environments the knock on effects means that bedbugs do not behave normally and thus treatment time will always be extended.

Yes it is controversial for many since this approach has been so academically supported but even the basic due diligence reveals that some of these supporting individuals have not fully disclosed their vested interests in such products.

Something of a contrast to my line of "I could make massive margins on these if I felt they were of value to sell". It does not make me very popular at conferences and may even be the main reason why I am so frequently blocking from speaking at them although I would prefer to think its because "they" are scared of how honest I will be given what I have said to their faces many times before.

Hope that helps.

David

11. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jun 25 2013 12:32:45
    #

Login to Send PM

A lot of people here have found David's approach helpful.

Just to give a balanced perspective, there are other experts here who take a different approach from David's and do recommend interceptor traps like the ClimbUp.

However, I don't know of any expert who recommends filling them with any substance (DE, oil, etc.) outside of the manufacturer's instructions.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  12. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jun 25 2013 14:08:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 1 hour ago  » 
    Just to give a balanced perspective, there are other experts here who take a different approach from David's and do recommend interceptor traps like the ClimbUp.
    However, I don't know of any expert who recommends filling them with any substance (DE, oil, etc.) outside of the manufacturer's instructions.

I guess I would fall into the lot of being one of those experts who is not against using them. While I don't usually use them very often (because I feel I've eliminated the problem having done treatment) I have used them for about 10 years without issue. Meaning, all cases have been still been solved in two treatments or less with these devices in place.

For me it is a monitor, plane and simple. For clients, its helpful to feel comfortable during the treatment process but again, its not needed with the treatment I provide. Maybe it is for other companies but I can't speak as to what others are doing to eradicate the problem. I see failed treatments in the field all the time so who knows whats causing that. Usually its spray and pray tech's who are done with treatment in an hour.

13. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jun 25 2013 14:42:29
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 28 minutes ago  » 

Nobugsonme - 1 hour ago  » 

I guess I would fall into the lot of being one of those experts who is not against using them. While I don't usually use them very often (because I feel I've eliminated the problem having done treatment) I have used them for about 10 years without issue. Meaning, all cases have been still been solved in two treatments or less with these devices in place.
    For me it is a monitor, plane and simple. For clients, its helpful to feel comfortable during the treatment process but again, its not needed with the treatment I provide. Maybe it is for other companies but I can't speak as to what others are doing to eradicate the problem. I see failed treatments in the field all the time so who knows whats causing that. Usually its spray and pray tech's who are done with treatment in an hour.

KillerQueen, what do you think I should do because when I had the trays I still got bit so it didnt matter if they were down or not and before I had the oil in the trays I did have the DE. So should I put back the DE ?............k

14. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Jun 26 2013 0:47:10
    #

Login to Send PM

"KillerQueen, what do you think I should do because when I had the trays I still got bit so it didnt matter if they were down or not and before I had the oil in the trays I did have the DE. So should I put back the DE ?............k"

First - Are you positive you have Bed Bugs? If so, how?

Second - If you isolate your bed you have to be 100% sure you don't have bugs on it before hand. You also should still be inspecting your bed regularly and making sure nothing is touching your bed.

I can't/don't recommend the DIY approach because the monitor/trap is/was designed to work a specific way ... Altering that way is not something I have experience with.

As for what you're using - Remember, a monitor is a monitor and a trap/monitor is a trap/monitor. These are simple tools in the fight against Bed Bugs. Neither of these devices are for Bed Bug elimination. They are for Bed Bug detection. Once you detect a problem you move on to stage two - Getting professional treatment.

As I mentioned already - Are you 100% sure you have a Bed Bug problem? How long if you are 100% sure and can you provide us with evidence confirming an infestation?

15. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Jun 26 2013 5:52:41
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 4 hours ago  » 

As for what you're using - Remember, a monitor is a monitor and a trap/monitor is a trap/monitor. These are simple tools in the fight against Bed Bugs. Neither of these devices are for Bed Bug elimination. They are for Bed Bug detection. Once you detect a problem you move on to stage two - Getting professional treatment.

When you fancy popping on a plane I will happily put you up on one of several hotels that will disagree with this.

When positioned in advance of bedbugs monitors that work can actually provide a level of treatment which renders the reliance of chemicals obsolete. We have also had good feedback from unassisted users of the treatment by Passive Monitor replacement protocol.

Yes experience is the key skill in efficient eradication of bedbugs but we all know there is not enough experience out there at this stage to ensure that everyone has local access to the right people.

David

16. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Jun 27 2013 11:50:29
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 1 day ago  » 
    "KillerQueen, what do you think I should do because when I had the trays I still got bit so it didnt matter if they were down or not and before I had the oil in the trays I did have the DE. So should I put back the DE ?............k"
    Second - If you isolate your bed you have to be 100% sure you don't have bugs on it before hand. You also should still be inspecting your bed regularly and making sure nothing is touching your bed.
    I can't/don't recommend the DIY approach because the monitor/trap is/was designed to work a specific way ... Altering that way is not something I have experience with.
    As I mentioned already - Are you 100% sure you have a Bed Bug problem? How long if you are 100% sure and can you provide us with evidence confirming an infestation?

Hi KillerQueen............I have had this problem for 2 years now...........the other pc company would only sprayed if they found evidence and they couldnt find any but i have bites so they only sprayed lightly the 3rd time and said i had fleas............got rid of the fleas so why was i only waking up with bites???......its a long drawn out story so I wont write a novel..

1 Yes I am sure I have bb.......not fleas......I only wake up with bites and I have found skins under my bed and when I was sweeping up there was one on the dust pan so I am 100 percent sure.

2 My cot is away from the wall and when I got sprayed my bedding was wash and dried on hot. I also soaked the cot in the bathtub in water from the kettle.

3 I will be getting treated every 10 days until they are gone. I am just sick of getting bit all the time.........my son's bed is 2 feet from mine but his is an air mattress on 9 very shinny plastic containers so they cant climb up to get him but when he fell to sleep one afternoon on my bed he woke up with 2 bites.

4 My building management will spray any time you need it but it was the last company they used who was not doing a good job................My case was proof of that.

last but not least I just want this nightmare to end

thank you

17. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Jun 27 2013 11:53:38
    #

Login to Send PM

PS VASELINE DOES NOT WORK NOR DOES VICK'S VAPOR RUB.............used both still got bit than i used liquid soap and water didnt get bit but when the water evaporated there was space so the bb could get to the legs and got bit but since I have used the oil NO BITES !!!!

18. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 28 2013 7:38:05
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 2 days ago  » 

When you fancy popping on a plane I will happily put you up on one of several hotels that will disagree with this.
    When positioned in advance of bedbugs monitors that work can actually provide a level of treatment which renders the reliance of chemicals obsolete. We have also had good feedback from unassisted users of the treatment by Passive Monitor replacement protocol.
    Yes experience is the key skill in efficient eradication of bedbugs but we all know there is not enough experience out there at this stage to ensure that everyone has local access to the right people.
    David

Will just have to agree to disagree.

i hate buggs - 19 hours ago  » 

Hi KillerQueen............I have had this problem for 2 years now...........the other pc company would only sprayed if they found evidence and they couldnt find any but i have bites so they only sprayed lightly the 3rd time and said i had fleas............got rid of the fleas so why was i only waking up with bites???......its a long drawn out story so I wont write a novel..
    1 Yes I am sure I have bb.......not fleas......I only wake up with bites and I have found skins under my bed and when I was sweeping up there was one on the dust pan so I am 100 percent sure.
    2 My cot is away from the wall and when I got sprayed my bedding was wash and dried on hot. I also soaked the cot in the bathtub in water from the kettle.
    3 I will be getting treated every 10 days until they are gone. I am just sick of getting bit all the time.........my son's bed is 2 feet from mine but his is an air mattress on 9 very shinny plastic containers so they cant climb up to get him but when he fell to sleep one afternoon on my bed he woke up with 2 bites.
    4 My building management will spray any time you need it but it was the last company they used who was not doing a good job................My case was proof of that.
    thank you

I'm banking that you don't have Bed Bugs. Nothing sounds right here, sorry.

19. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 28 2013 8:11:59
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 32 minutes ago  » 

Its a huge body of evidence to either disagree with or discount. Remember there was a lot of resistance to the idea that the world was round at one stage.

David

20. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 28 2013 8:30:34
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 15 minutes ago  » 

KillerQueen - 32 minutes ago  » 

Its a huge body of evidence to either disagree with or discount. Remember there was a lot of resistance to the idea that the world was round at one stage.
    David

David,

Don't get me started, please. My answer was simply to be polite. My thoughts and observations are completely different then yours so slinging the BS will not change my mind.

Lets just leave it at that .... agree to disagree.

21. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 28 2013 8:52:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi John,

With all due respect 6 years worth of field data is not BS, however discounting something because you don't understand it or have not experienced it is something worse than BS.

If you cant see the benefit of working in a more sustainable fashion then its your right to act that way but please understand that the world needs a better solution than the chemical lead approach that is so pervasive because in the long run it is not a solution.

Remember my thoughts and observations also come from the fact that I have resolved long standing BB issues in hotels using these approaches since 2009 and have retained those customers year on year because they get the results that benefit their business. We stopped using chemicals in hotels about 2 years ago and hope to cease using them in peoples homes in the not too distant future.

You can express your opinion but please don't make the mistake of discounting the growing body of evidence that supports the fact that monitoring can be become the first step in treatment.

David

22. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 28 2013 9:12:14
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 1 hour ago  » 

bed-bugscouk - 2 days ago  » 

David

i hate buggs - 19 hours ago  » 

thank you

I'm banking that you don't have Bed Bugs. Nothing sounds right here, sorry.

Doesnt sound right to me either but i am still getting bit and only finding the bites after I wake up..........I know I do have them because I found one when I was sweeping up and yes I should of kept it for the pco but it freaked me out and I whipped it in the toilet and flushed the little bugger down and once when I was going laundry one ran up on the lid of the machine and I couldnt grab it in time..........I have checked every picture of every bug so i am 100 percent sure its a bb and the oil thing isnt working either cuz I woke up with one AGAIN for eff sakes so i am going back to the DE in the tray and the pco is coming back today and i will see what he says cuz this is making me go mad...........k

23. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 28 2013 13:27:54
    #

Login to Send PM

David and KillerQueen,

I appreciate the commitment you both show and while ultimately the answer to the question you're debating could make a big difference, as things stand, it sounds like you're both able to solve bed bug problems.

Your perspectives are both welcomed here and I hope you'll keep us posted if you hash this one out at a future date.

For the purposes of the original poster in this thread, the debate is not much practical help, though the takeaway I think everyone can agree on is a reinforcement of the recommendation not to fill interceptors with anything if they're used at all.

In this case, where it does not sound like there have been fecal stains or bed bugs found, properly used monitors may be a big help.

I hate buggs,

If you have had bed bugs for two years, even with treatment every ten days keeping the population low, we'd expect you to see dark fecal stains and probably some bed bugs.

I strongly urge you to try and get evidence confirmed visually by an expert here. Leaving aside David's and John's discussion above, the passive monitors designed by David may help you detect if bed bugs are present. It's more important to verify the problem right now than to isolate the bed (which isn't recommended much around here).

It seems possible you have fleas now -- especially since you had them before. Interceptor traps would not do anything to stop them. We have a flea FAQ which explains how to make a do it yourself trap to verify if you have fleas.

24. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 28 2013 15:34:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Agreed Nobugs. Thats why I suggested to agree to disagree. The statement is not to suggest that I didn't understand something or that I'm slow to realize that the world is round. Bottom line- our views are different here, as well as in many other posts that I don't comment in because I don't need to get into a pissing contest here or anywhere online. So, like I tried to do before - I'll leave it at that so it doesn't get ugly.

Back to the original post - each monitor is designed to work a specific way. I don't alter products (or mimic them) that way to conform to design and suspect optimal results.

THAT BEING SAID -

When I said something doesn't sound right it wasn't to agree that you have a bed bug problem. Like I said, I'll bank on that. That means I'll bet the farm you don't have bed bugs. What you found had to be mis-identified because nobody is going to go anything close to the length of time you have only to find the smallest piece of evidence that hasn't been confirmed by a professional.

I think you're chasing a ghost.

25. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 28 2013 15:56:41
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 20 minutes ago  » 

Bottom line- our views are different here, as well as in many other posts that I don't comment in because I don't need to get into a pissing contest here or anywhere online. So, like I tried to do before - I'll leave it at that so it doesn't get ugly.

Thanks, KillerQueen.

The variety of experience here is very valuable to the rest of us.

26. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Jun 29 2013 12:50:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 22 hours ago  » 
    David and KillerQueen,
    I appreciate the commitment you both show and while ultimately the answer to the question you're debating could make a big difference, as things stand, it sounds like you're both able to solve bed bug problems.
    Your perspectives are both welcomed here and I hope you'll keep us posted if you hash this one out at a future date.
    For the purposes of the original poster in this thread, the debate is not much practical help, though the takeaway I think everyone can agree on is a reinforcement of the recommendation not to fill interceptors with anything if they're used at all.
    In this case, where it does not sound like there have been fecal stains or bed bugs found, properly used monitors may be a big help.
    I hate buggs,
    If you have had bed bugs for two years, even with treatment every ten days keeping the population low, we'd expect you to see dark fecal stains and probably some bed bugs.
    I strongly urge you to try and get evidence confirmed visually by an expert here. Leaving aside David's and John's discussion above, the passive monitors designed by David may help you detect if bed bugs are present. It's more important to verify the problem right now than to isolate the bed (which isn't recommended much around here).
    It seems possible you have fleas now -- especially since you had them before. Interceptor traps would not do anything to stop them. We have a flea FAQ which explains how to make a do it yourself trap to verify if you have fleas.

They said I had fleas after my 3rd treatment for bb but they were confirmed on the first visit. A second treatment was followed up then the property management changed pest company.

I was still getting bit and on the third visit (first time the new pco did treatment) they said i had fleas and I didnt have bb so i got my 2 cats and my small dog deflead and that was in late 2010..........but i was still getting bit so i assumed for months and I mean months it was fleas but in retrospect after my pets were treated they never scratched again and I had a lot of personal problems with my dad passing and arm chair psychiatrists telling me it was all psychosomatic............I had them in 3 places but was told I only had them in my bedroom when I was first comfired.......ok then..........i havent slept in my bedroom in 2 years....threw my bed out....then started sleeping in my sons room then threw his bunk beds out then we got sprayed and we havent sleep there for 1 year since. When we moved to the front room....
    (BUT REMEMBER I DID GET BIT IN ALL ROOMS BEFORE I REALIZED THE VERY FIRST TIME I HAD BB SO I WASNT BRINGING THE BB ROOM TO ROOM THAT ALREADY HAPPENED AND MY SON ONLY GOT BIT IN HIS ROOM WHEN HE WAS SLEEPING ON THE BOTTOM BUNK AND NEVER GOT BIT IN THERE AGAIN WHEN HE MOVED TO THE TOP BUNK AND I HAD THE BOTTOM)
    ....and because I threw my sofa out a year before and nobody had slept in the fromt room since I thought ok this should do it.........i sprayed and we slept on new cots and the first night I got bit.................(my son is on an air mattress on very slippery plastic bins but if the mattress is against the wall he will get bit and it did happen at first but 3 or so times and the cats and the dog sleep with him and in one year if i had fleas how come he only got bit when the his air mattress was against the wall or when he napped on my cot???).................I do vacuum all the time and I have dark grey blankets on my air mattress cot because I have pets or the mattress would just deflate.........but the pco thinks the bb could be under the radiator because its by the window and i'm in the basement of an old building and the wood is very moist and that must be their harborage now remember everyone kept telling me I had fleas or they were a psychosomatic rash for the past year and a half since my first treatment and the realization that I really do have bb still was when I found a bb in the dust pan and one ran out of the washing machine and my first treatment (my second time around) or forth (meaning altogether) was only 3 weeks ago and i got strayed yesterday so just like Sheldon I am not crazy and I wish I kept that bb to prove it and the pco said the last company who sprayed doesnt have a good rep. plus I am blinder than a bat if I am not wearing my glasses so a lot of stuff has contributed to this nightmare and hopefully this will be the end of it all...............as for my orginal question that started all this I am going to take David's advice............Thank you all

27. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Jun 29 2013 14:44:22
    #

Login to Send PM

I hate buggs,

No one here thinks you're " crazy." Remember the experts here can only comment based on what you're telling them. We also quite frequently hear of PCOs misidentifying samples (either to sell service or just because they're not experienced) so that's why we always ask for a photo to confirm. It's nothing personal.

If bed bugs were confirmed and you only got treated three weeks ago, you may need further treatments. The usual follow up is in 10-14 days. Waiting too long is a problem. The passive monitors should help you see evidence if they're still present so good luck with that.

28. P Bello

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Jun 29 2013 15:10:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Dear ihatebugs,

Well I just waded through this thread and, in so doing, forgot what the original question was so I had to go back and read that too.

Some comments for your consideration:

> There are many professionals and there are differing opinions.

> Even the manufacturer(s) of these climb up products recommend the use of unscented talc or other such material as this serves to prevent bed bugs from being able to escape the monitor trap.

> As KQ points out above, and David has underscored, that we first must confirm it's actually bed bugs.

> In my view, as professionals, our goals should include that we need to preserve the customer's assets and protect them from being bitten on day one.

> The above is why I recommend bed isolation. However, and as pointed out above by KQ, for bed isolation to work, i.e. protect a person from being bitten tonight in the presence of live bed bugs within their home, then the bed MUST be rendered 100% bed bug free.

As you see from the above exchange, professional opinions may vary however, each of us agree that we need to eliminate your bed bug problem even though our methodologies may differ.

And, as per the original question posed, the material recommended by the climb up unit's manufacturer is likely amongst your best choice.

(Additionally, and not to further muddy the waters here, in days of old they used many substances for this purpose and the receptacles included tin cans, pots, pans, glass bowls, etc. whilst the reported substances included many liquids such as soapy water, diesel oil, fuel oil, kerosene, etc. However, no one here is recommended stepping back into the "dark ages" either. It's bed bugs, it's not rocket science. We should be winning this war.)

Hope this helps ! paul b.

29. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Jul 1 2013 12:37:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you all................and I cant wait until the day I can officially say,

THE BASTARDS ARE GONE !!!!!

30. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jul 2 2013 2:07:37
    #

Login to Send PM

i hate buggs,

I hope they are gone soon! And don't forget to come back and post your success story!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,647 posts in 50,007 topics over 154 months by 21,868 of 22,349 members. Latest: fightingback, Jenloaa, pleasestop