What bed bug monitors should I buy?

(2 posts)
  1. Marissap

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Thu Sep 20 2018 7:33:01
    #

Login to Send PM

I posted yesterday about my boyfriend having bedbugs. I've spent so much time over there the past month and that I find it very, VERY hard to believe I haven't brought anything back home with me considering I usually come back home early in the morning too.

So far I've washed half my closet (couldn't do the whole closet because it was too much to launder), changed all my sheets and bedding, vacuumed almost everything (even my closet walls). I don't know if there is much else to do besides buy DE. I keep checking for bugs but I haven't found any yet...

I slept in my own bed last night and got no bites. I want to buy some bed bug traps but I can't find any. I have a solid rectangle bed frame and it is wood so those little things you put on your bed feet would not work for me.. What traps can I use? And what bug preventative spray/powder would you recommend?

I'm fightin dem bugs
    They suckin our blood
    Why they so smug?
    They're goin down with a thud
  2. Mf1616

Posted 5 months ago
    Thu Sep 20 2018 8:37:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Get a packtite passive bed bug monitor. There are links on this website that will direct you to a place where you can purchase them online.

For the record, I am NOT an expert.
    My advice/opinion comes from past experience(s) with bed bugs and what I have read on-line.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

286,253 posts in 47,652 topics over 147 months by 21,005 of 21,326 members. Latest: scaredincanada, BleuRoses, mab1017