Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

What are the chances and where should I look?

(2 posts)
  1. Jb3566

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Oct 3 2017 18:02:26
    #

Login to Send PM

My boyfriend has bed bugs and is having treatment done and I haven't gone over there since we found out. I'm back at my parents house now and he has slept over here and I'm always bringing things back and forth and doing laundry here. I already have protection on my bed, so besides the obvious place like the bed, where should I look? And is it possible I got lucky and don't have them? The scary part is there were no signs at all until we found an actual bug and then inspected the bed and part of it was infested with them. I have been itching ever since but never once did before so I think it's just my nerves and thinking about them.

2. psychologically_messed_up

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Oct 4 2017 1:52:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Thoroughly check the bed, box spring, headboard, floor, baseboards... look at everything within 8 feet of your bed.

"When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras" Theodore Woodward

I am, by no means, a pro. I'm simply a person that has had unfortunate luck, and somehow acquired the little guys.
    Any/all 'advice' I have to share is based on my own personal history and/or things I've read from the professionals on this site.
    My profession is medical, which is where I am confident in any advice I give, however rare it may be.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,646 posts in 50,006 topics over 154 months by 21,867 of 22,348 members. Latest: jaa5108, fightingback, Jenloaa