Well...i placed my passive monitor

(2 posts)
  1. MsBedbughater

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Jul 9 2018 12:05:14
    #

Login to Send PM

On June 3rd i moved into a new place that I thought was just lovely.

Because of life being busy....I've still not had time to fully unpack everything. ive slept in my bed a few time and have had bumps when I wake up. They're not itchy as I've known BB bites to be for me (My mom previously had them years ago in an apt complex). They itch briefly as to announce they're there. And by evening it's gone. i have crazy allergies and it could very well be due to some allergic reaction.

I put a mattress cover on my mattress just in case it's something to due with an allergy. Placed my monitor and now we wait.

*sigh* I don't know what to think or how the new landlord will react. it's a 4 unit place. One of the drawbacks from moving from a single family hoise I suppose. I'm trying not to get worked up, but it's hard. Don't want to be accused of bringing them when I've never had them at the house I lived in for 8 years. If some place seems too good to be true, it just might be.

I have an 11 year old daughter, really trying to focus on how to tell her or what to discuss if it is BBs. I don't want her to blab it to everyone as kids to tend do (harmlessly).

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Jul 9 2018 14:00:37
    #

Login to Send PM

It's a bit early to start worrying about those issues, you haven't found any evidence and your skin irritations have alternate, sensible causes.

Killer of bed bugs for Homeless Empowerment Program

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

276,177 posts in 45,459 topics over 138 months by 19,974 of 20,737 members. Latest: ihatebugsugh, Ladybeetle, bedBugsareSatanic