Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

We found a product online that really works....

(11 posts)
  1. acs80

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 17:46:53
    #

Login to Send PM

If you're going to write a fake testimony, at least TRY to make it sound like it's not a scam. Come on.

2. spideyjg

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 17:52:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Read our DE hazards thread.

You didn't take one lick of precaution against the respiratory hazards of this "natural product".

Jim

3. spideyjg

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 18:10:25
    #

Login to Send PM

No just coming on to this site and hawking your website where you sell something.

Nah not spam at all.

What testing do you have to show the crystalline content of your DE?

I pray this never happens to anyone!

Let me hep you to something. It has happened to us. Some of us are long past it, others in the beginning or middle.

Jim

4. nycyn

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 18:48:16
    #

Login to Send PM

SRoss - 53 minutes ago  » 
    OK people you don't know me and I'm not a spammer. This website is actually MINE.. it's my story to the fullest degree. I didn't have to come on here but did want to show others that this product works. I sale the product up and down the east coast. It includes shipping costs and you can't get it cheaper. We are already set up to deal with the product manufacturer at distributer costs. So to all those who want to believe that's my story is spam.. That's fine.. but if you are suffering and trying to find something that works.. read my story on naturalproductsdm.com I pray this never happens to anyone!

Hm. I have 100 lbs. that cost 100 bucks including shipping from across the country. And you "dumped" it around?

We got a real Einstein here. Honest too. Pyramid scheme victim?

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/naturalproductsdm.com

5. BBcoukHome

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 19:11:53
    #

Login to Send PM

As well as suggesting that you credit the owners of the images you have used on yoru website I would suggest that you look at this post:

http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/warning-bed-bug-professionals-please-read-this

I think in this case it clearly applies to you.

I would then as others have suggested suggest that you read the DE FAQ on this site for the appropriate precautions.

I would finally then suggest that you check your own site for errors as I think most would suggest your section suggesting that people consume DE is more than a little off the wall. If you want to use DE to kill bedbugs it is generally not recommended to consume it as bedbugs don't live inside you and as you will see from the other accurate documents DE is a physical killer of bedbugs.

Regards,

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

6. cilecto

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 19:40:43
    #

Login to Send PM

nycyn - 1 hour ago  » 
    I am selling filled deli containers of this exact item for 5 bucks. Manhattan. To help pay for mine and to provide a service.

Nah. I bet you're just selling Splenda from packets you scrounged at Starbucks.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night...
    - Psalms 91:5-7

(Not an pro)
  7. PANewBugger

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 21:28:55
    #

Login to Send PM

SRoss - if you are indeed a victim of bed bugs, I'm so sorry for that, and I hope you can you see how your credibility is lacking in your posts. Your first post states "read the story on the first page" without claiming that it's your story and your website until questioned by others. When you answer, you are extremely defensive. I'm a former marketing executive from several NYC and internationally based companies, and one thing we always emphasize for product development is that if it's your product, own it and the story behind it. You didn't. You are on a forum where people are extremely scared and vulnerable so if you're just pushing a product and lying to people here, then you should be ashamed of yourself. If you did suffer from bed bugs and did, in fact, find a solution, then that is amazing - good for you! And in which case, you need to learn how to tell your story in a different manner and not push advice that might be not safe for others.

8. 123bugs

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 23:06:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I sure wish my bedbug detection abilities were as finely honed as the spammer/vendor/network marketing detection abilities of the people on this site! (Wow! Way to protect the newbites!)

9. nycyn

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 23:27:39
    #

Login to Send PM

cilecto - 3 hours ago  » 

nycyn - 1 hour ago  » 
    I am selling filled deli containers of this exact item for 5 bucks. Manhattan. To help pay for mine and to provide a service.

Nah. I bet you're just selling Splenda from packets you scrounged at Starbucks.

Almost. That's the stuff I put in teeny tiny zip locks bags and sell for 100 bucks.

10. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Oct 7 2010 0:05:25
    #

Login to Send PM

SRoss's advertising pitches were deleted as spam. Usually, threads such as this are deleted in their entirety, though there seems an educational benefit to retaining this discussion.

Links to the site being advertised via quotes in above posts were deleted. (Note to others: removing the www or http:// or http://www. from a URL renders the link dead, meaning people can still SEE the website named, but we are not giving them free link juice.)

SRoss, please see the Terms and Conditions of site use. Note that advertising is inappropriate for forum posts, but also that implying you are a contented customer of what is actually your own website is dishonest. And many of us are experts at spotting it.

If anyone does want to purchase and use DE, they would do well to learn about it from knowledgeable sources -- the thread spideyjg suggests and the DE FAQ are only starting points.

And note, you do not need anywhere near 100 lbs. of DE, and if you're anything near 90$ for 50#, you're paying too much.

Dirtworks.net sells 50# for $50 (though again, I think this is much overkill for most people).

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  11. nycyn

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Oct 7 2010 0:12:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes. I have 100 lbs of DE. I too suffer from bed bug paranoia. You think I'm merely a dilettante around here?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,330 posts in 50,174 topics over 155 months by 21,930 of 22,427 members. Latest: nomorecreepycrawlies, buggerboo, Ctired14