Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Vikane or Heat Treatments companies in Atlanta?

(1 post)
  1. MoonAndBack

newbite

Posted 5 days ago
    Sat Oct 12 2019 12:35:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello!

Can someone please recommend a good Pest Control company that performs treatments for BBs in Atlanta?

I tried to find anyone that would do fumigation with Vikane but couldn't find anyone so far. Was hoping I can fumigate my belongings in a truck or in my car.

Also, it seems that heat treatments are done by smaller companies around here. I live in an apartment and most of the large companies are not willing to do the treatment on apartments especially since there is a contract that Apartment management has with another Pest Control. There was one that agreed but they did not even bother to come and do inspection to confirm it is bed bugs, they said they are confident that it is bed bugs and they pushed Cryonite treatment saying it would work in one session. So I am a little vary of using them.

I will try to describe my situation in another post, pretty much I have been suspecting bed bugs for over 5 months and we have been getting bites and seeing blood spots on bedding and found several dark spots on mattress encasement/crib, but were not able to find any dead or alive bugs and K9 inspection couple of months ago did not find anything. Most of the companies that I spoke with would not perform treatment unless we will find a live bed bug and I cannot seem to find one! Used Temprid and Cimexa without PCO but that didn't seem to help. I will be moving pretty soon and I am desperate to resolve this problem before that. Thanks in advance!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,797 posts in 49,805 topics over 154 months by 21,798 of 22,264 members. Latest: ireallydontwantbedbugs, bbinquiry_1, Smar1991