Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Free for all

VIKANE GAS, PCO, BAGGING, SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMIES, WTH!!

(5 posts)
  1. crybaby

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Mar 5 2009 0:07:30
    #

Login to Send PM

:( I cant do this, i'm sitting here crying with 3 new bites that look like popeyes muscles on my arms and legs, Is there anyone out there, a support group, a professional team of people to help me get rid of these things, I cannot live like this, I cant stay, cant sleep, afraid to go and sleep anywhere else. I stopped sleeping in my bedroom and now theyre in the couch, i just want to set my apartment on fire and watch it burn from the streets stark naked. I dont trust any room in my apartment. What is a PCO and do they help? Should I throw out all my belongings and wrap myself in plastic? Its close to midnight and im afraid to go to sleep, but i need my job, someone please please help me.

2. spideyjg

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Mar 5 2009 0:12:06
    #

Login to Send PM

A PCO is a Pest Control Operator. A good one like our resident experts here will help you solve this problem.

Get a professional in to assess the situation ASAP!

Jim

3. Emmm

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Mar 5 2009 0:16:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Does your city have a helpline for bed bugs? They might not give you advice on a PCO to use, but they can hopefully calm you down and talk you through some things. And maybe they can get you through the night.

They're scary, but they're not more powerful than you. I hate that they make us crazy like this.

4. hoo2677

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Mar 5 2009 1:36:49
    #

Login to Send PM

I had fantasies of my building burning down too. Get an expert, read this forum like the bible then call every PCO and grill them on what they would do IN DETAIL. Have them over and ask them specifically, how would you treat this, how would you treat that. Don't let them patronize you.

Be strong, if you need to, go to a hotel for one night to remember what sleep is, sleep without full body armor. Then come home determined to get rid of them. It takes time. Mine aren't gone yet, but it's not an overnight thing.

Get treatment, do your part to clean, declutter, empower yourself, and seek support here. There arn't many other places you will find anyone who actually "gets it.

It's not for the rest of your life, but it takes time. I set a one year goal to get rid of them. It's been 4 or 5 months, and I'm slowly regaining my sanity (debatable if you ask my friends) but my home is "mostly" free from these demons.

You can do it. Take vitamins, be kind to yourself. Stay vigilant, it's the only way to get rid of them. I'm not a naturally vigilant person, but you have to. There is no other option. Ask the experts here, they are very generous.

I still can't just sit and read a book in my kitchen, can't concentrate, but that will come over time. Hang in there, you're not alone, but you have to be in charge.

Portland, OR

5. bedbugdude

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Mar 5 2009 4:55:58
    #

Login to Send PM

crybaby - 4 hours ago  » 
    :( I cant do this, i'm sitting here crying with 3 new bites that look like popeyes muscles on my arms and legs, Is there anyone out there, a support group, a professional team of people to help me get rid of these things, I cannot live like this, I cant stay, cant sleep, afraid to go and sleep anywhere else. I stopped sleeping in my bedroom and now theyre in the couch, i just want to set my apartment on fire and watch it burn from the streets stark naked. I dont trust any room in my apartment. What is a PCO and do they help? Should I throw out all my belongings and wrap myself in plastic? Its close to midnight and im afraid to go to sleep, but i need my job, someone please please help me.

Sorry to hear you have bed bugs crybaby. I have a question though. From the title of this post I'm under the assumption you had a Vikane treatment and your still getting bitten? If so something went wrong is my guess. If done properly Vikane should kill everything from humans down to bed bugs. Hang in there kido. And like hoo2677 said read this place like a bible. You can find all kinds of support here. Use the search for sucess stories. There is light at the end of the tunnle.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,816 posts in 49,812 topics over 154 months by 21,801 of 22,267 members. Latest: Purplebrain, MrBedbug, Pioneer47