Vikane fumigation for car in the Chicago area

(5 posts)
  1. theboss

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun May 5 2013 18:16:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello...does anyone know where I can get a Vikane treatment to eliminate bed bugs in my car? No worries, this is part of a larger treatment program-I am getting my car and house thermal treated but as additional insurance I want to Vikane my car immediately after the Thermal because it is badly infected.

Thanks!

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun May 5 2013 18:28:59
    #

Login to Send PM

There's a thermal company which comes highly recommended in this thread which will do a car.

It sounds like someone's doing that for you, so they should offer a guarantee of some kind and, done properly, it should be a one-off deal-- not require subsequent treatment with Vikane.

If you want Vikane, there are some names of firms which do it in or near Chicago in this thread.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat May 18 2013 18:31:48
    #

Login to Send PM

4. neil

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon May 22 2017 17:40:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Can someone please advise Vikane fumigation for car in the Toronto area?

Thank you!

5. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon May 22 2017 17:53:34
    #

Login to Send PM

neil - 12 minutes ago  » 
    Hi,
    Can someone please advise Vikane fumigation for car in the Toronto area?
    Thank you!

Last I knew, Vikane wasn't legal to use in Canada.

I am not an expert, any advice I give should be considered as amateur advice and not taken as fact. I mean well with all my posts and try to give back. If you plan on using any of my advice, I suggest doing research into said advice to make sure it is in your best interest.
    Study on Thermal Death Points(pages 18-29 of pdf) : http://www.propanecouncil.org/uploadedFiles/Council/Research_and_Development/REP_12221%20Efficacy%20of%20Heat%20on%20Bed%20Bugs.pdf
    Study on Cimexa: http://www.pctonline.com/article/pct0814-silica-gel-research-bed-bugs/

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,330 posts in 50,174 topics over 155 months by 21,930 of 22,427 members. Latest: nomorecreepycrawlies, buggerboo, Ctired14