vapamore primo steamer question

(6 posts)
  1. Iwantmylifeback

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Sat Mar 2 2019 21:01:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all ,
    I have a question regarding my Vapamore Steamer I have purchased In November 2018 .I used it several times only ,it haven’t been use since the middle of January .Its been easier for me use the small handy steamer to operate on a daily basic .Today however I wanted to use it and even the light are on and the water inside getting hot (I know bc I opened it and it was like pretty hot)No steaming though !!!Steam doesn’t work !!!!! So disappointed I felt like crying .I spent like $300 dollars on it and it was working roughly 2 months .Such a piece of crap I feel like I have been rubbed .Especially now while Iam still fighting those monsters ,Has anyone had a bad experience with that product? Thank you !
    Also I deeped cleaned my dresser today and dusted it with Cimexa inside .When I was changing the water I have found 2 small bb probably 2nd stage bc of the rusty color (it means that had a meal already lol )I don’t know if they were still alive ..floating in the hot water ,I flush them off .It is such an ordeal and time consuming ordeal ...uff ..stay vigilant guys !!!

2. Pattycake

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Mar 4 2019 16:50:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Check your instructions. I’m sure there is a troubleshooting section. Make sure you have the right handles on. I love mine and use it to clean everything from grout in my bathroom to my sneakers. Also you could google it, see if your doing something wrong. It could be a simple fix.

3. Iwantmylifeback

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Mar 4 2019 18:52:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you Pattycake for the replying .May I ask if you have been using bottle water ?Iam afraid my using of tap water has accumulated some lime buildup inside the tank ,I should have used only bottle water I suppose,but telling the truth the handy steamer I use every day since Last August works no problem and I have been use only tap water .
    Well I will give one more try ...maybe descale with vinegar will help .Iam glad that yours is working perfectly.Thank you again for your info

4. 13cookies

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Mar 4 2019 18:54:12
    #

Login to Send PM

I have just recently purchased a Dupray Neat steamer but went through hundreds of reviews on others. The one thing that didn't seem to lack on any of the higher priced or more popular models was customer service. I would find the number to your particular one and give them a call. They may even just replace it after some troubleshooting! You never know!

5. Iwantmylifeback

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Mar 4 2019 19:06:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you 13cookies .I just posted in your other thread :-).I will definitely give them a call or ...buy the one you have gotten if it’s good .What water have you been using?

6. 13cookies

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Mar 4 2019 19:43:16
    #

Login to Send PM

I really love this thing! I've never had a steamer before though so I don't really have anything to compare it to so I would hate to tell you wrong! Evidently Dupray has a good line of steamers but made this one to be purchased only on Amazon. When I compared it to the $500 model the temp was 325 to mine which is 275. I liked it because it says you can use tap water where others require distilled. Also, you can just buy cheap microfiber clothes and reuse. I do think the triangle which I've used the most, and as suggested for the most heat, could be bigger. But like I said-i don't know how big they usually are and have no comparison. Everything also dried fast. If I can ever get bedbug cleaning out of the way I'm going to have fun with this thing-you can even do windows!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

286,253 posts in 47,652 topics over 147 months by 21,005 of 21,326 members. Latest: scaredincanada, BleuRoses, mab1017