Vacuuming the bed....

(3 posts)
  1. jmart10

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jul 29 2018 5:16:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Firstly, which vacuuming should I get? i would like a handheld one ideally but i'll get a big one if i really must...(i'm only using it for the bed)

Also, i noticed vaccums have filters inside them. How do i clean them? ive heard of freezing them? will that work? how long do i freeze them for?

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jul 29 2018 14:32:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Freezing is done with specialty equipment that is not typically bought by the lay person. Note - it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be either. It’s a contact killer.

As for vacuuming - same thing really. You’re not going to use a vacuum to suck up bed bugs unles you have a monster infestation. So, a vacuum wouldn’t typically be used unless you’re a professional doing this work day in and day out or if you have tons of bed bugs to vacuum up.

3. jmart10

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jul 29 2018 15:07:42
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 34 minutes ago  » 
    Freezing is done with specialty equipment that is not typically bought by the lay person. Note - it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be either. It’s a contact killer.
    As for vacuuming - same thing really. You’re not going to use a vacuum to suck up bed bugs unles you have a monster infestation. So, a vacuum wouldn’t typically be used unless you’re a professional doing this work day in and day out or if you have tons of bed bugs to vacuum up.

Is there a way to treat the bed specifically?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,684 posts in 49,527 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982