Vacuuming right after treatment?

(2 posts)
  1. newtobugs

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Sat Jun 4 2011 13:37:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Well, we just had our treatment (1st). Not sure what the guy did, but it seemed like a combo of liquid and power (this is in Canada with different regulated liquids than US). Does anyone know what this stuff is?

My main question is whether I should start vacuuming yet. The treatment was yesterday. I have read conflicting reports about vacuuming right after. Some say it's fine, some say to wait. I don't want to undermine his efforts! The instructions written are a little vague, stating that vacuuming should be done every 3-4 days, but doesn't say how soon after.

Also, all of the cushions are off the couch...what do you think was done to these items? can they be vacuumed? can the mattress be vacuumed right away?

I would ask my PCO, but their office is closed today.

Thanks so much! Any insight is greatly appreciated!

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Sat Jun 4 2011 21:13:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Don't vacuum without checking with the PCO first. Even if it's "every 3-4 days," you should make sure they want you to vacuum where the powder is. If the dust is a mechanical killer, they probably won't want it vacuumed up.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,680 posts in 49,526 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982