Unindentified bug casings

(4 posts)
  1. Euuzaik

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Jun 8 2018 21:53:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey so I've been getting bit recently (or at least I've been having some itchy reaction with red bumps) and it's been driving me crazy so I've been looking for bed bugs and couldn't find anything untill I checked two shirts that we're under my bed and covered with dust. They had these little bug casings but I can't tell if they're bed bugs or carpenter beetles or something.
    http://m.imgur.com/a/MCOQUnF

2. Euuzaik

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Jun 8 2018 21:55:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Of course my first post and I forgot to say stuff. The casings are super brittle. They all look like they've been bursted out of. One of those pictures in the gallery has a crushed one I think.

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Jun 9 2018 5:44:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Euuzaik - 7 hours ago  » 
    Hey so I've been getting bit recently (or at least I've been having some itchy reaction with red bumps) and it's been driving me crazy so I've been looking for bed bugs and couldn't find anything untill I checked two shirts that we're under my bed and covered with dust. They had these little bug casings but I can't tell if they're bed bugs or carpenter beetles or something.

Carpet beetle larval shed skins.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  4. Euuzaik

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Jun 9 2018 8:14:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you so much I love you

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

274,595 posts in 45,047 topics over 137 months by 19,778 of 20,511 members. Latest: Savingabel16, K2000, 2peanuts2pumpkins