Ugly bed bug scene in senior apartments in Cincinnati

(4 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu May 21 2009 13:24:40
    #

Login to Send PM

The Hillrise Apartments for seniors in College Hill (Cincinnati) have had bed bugs for a long time. I did a blog post about tenants' claims their whole building was infested way back in October 2007.

There's a new story today in the press on how tenants -- nineteen months later -- are currently trying to fight them with rubbing alcohol and towels under the door.

Read more here and see the ugly video.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. WeCanWin

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu May 21 2009 18:58:31
    #

Login to Send PM

This makes me so upset. No more funding for bbs! No one should have to live like this. Ahhh! What to do, what to do!

3. death2allbbs

Posted 10 years ago
    Mon Jul 27 2009 2:11:07
    #

Login to Send PM

I read about this a few months ago when I was lurking, and I just think that it's really sad.

But from what I saw in the video, it looks like because the Hillrise Apartments complex is such a very large building, I believe that that is the reason why this building is having a such a problem in getting rid of their bed bugs. I believe that it's just too large of an undertaking for the owners of that building to do what is needed to get rid of the bed bugs. ...How sad.

4. death2allbbs

Posted 10 years ago
    Mon Jul 27 2009 21:15:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Wow! I've noticed that this forum has changed quite a bit. There's hardly any of the old people that used to hang around here. Although that can be excepted.

However though, the thing that I've noticed most different is that the people don't seem to be as friendly as they used to.

And I guess not even getting a hello from the gracious host of this forum really tops it off.

Well, I had only planned to stay for a short while, although I'll make sure that my stay here is much, much shorter.

But as the French say, "Au revoir."

Oh, and also, don't let the beg bugs bite.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,432 posts in 50,192 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams