Ugh...I can't FIND them...

(3 posts)
  1. stylinmama21

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Sep 14 2017 16:27:25
    #

Login to Send PM

So the only evidence that we have bedbugs is that my daughter is covered with bites and one day after 3+ hours of searching I found a nymph on my sons bed. Never saw any before, haven't seen any after that. Daughter has so many bites I can't tell if they are old or new.

How do I FIND them? My house has had one chemical treatment and I keep expecting to at least see dead ones? But nope! I see NOTHING!

WHERE ARE THEY?!?! Lol.

2. psychologically_messed_up

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Sep 14 2017 17:15:21
    #

Login to Send PM

PM'd ya

"When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras" Theodore Woodward

I am, by no means, a pro. I'm simply a person that has had unfortunate luck, and somehow acquired the little guys.
    Any/all 'advice' I have to share is based on my own personal history and/or things I've read from the professionals on this site.
    My profession is medical, which is where I am confident in any advice I give, however rare it may be.
  3. Shellebrity

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Sep 16 2017 23:48:00
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm basically in the same place. My first treatment is Monday morning but it's been about 3+ weeks I've been getting bites. My roommates found ONE baby BB but other than that, nothing concrete has been found. It's almost more maddening than actually finding them.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,662 posts in 50,011 topics over 155 months by 21,869 of 22,351 members. Latest: pleasestop, paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me