Trying to find hints of bed bugs.

(2 posts)
  1. bughunt76

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Thu Sep 12 2019 1:57:35
    #

Login to Send PM

For the past few days now, I've been getting itchy red bumps that have mostly been localized to my feet, with the left one suffering most. It's usually been following the pattern of one or two popping up on my foot or, rarely, another part of my body every few days. The cycle of bump appearing, itching, then disappearing for a new one to appear later is getting aggravating.

Today, I peeled back my sheets and searched around a mat that's underneath the springs for my bed's frame. I spotted these shells, and I could use some help IDing them, and potentially the bites as well (I understand if the bites are a no-go. Even a friend of mine that had past experience with bed bugs was stumped.)

https://imgur.com/a/W41VMK1

2. Mawiwala

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Thu Sep 12 2019 4:38:04
    #

Login to Send PM

The segmented are carpet beetle larvae skins. The other I'm not sure if this is a flea pupae or a dead flea. Would explain the feet bites.

But nothing there is bb related and as you say bites don't confirm bb because everybody reacts differently.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,942 posts in 49,856 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19