Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Treatment tomorrow, have some questions.

(1 post)
  1. StillFighting

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Jul 12 2009 17:25:33
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm having my 3rd treatment tomorrow morning (I feel that my treatments, including one thermal, have not been successful due to many infested units in this building and a less than helpful property management firm which is resulting in re-infestation and repellancy to other units), they've given me a list of the chemicals they will be using and I was wondering if a) they are effective and b) if they really are safe enough for myself, my 3 year old son and my cats to be re-entering my apartment after only 4 hours (as their documentation states).

The list of chemicals is as follows: Tempo WP, Dragnet, Drione and Konk 407. Also I am in Canada, which may be of some importance, as I know some labels differ in Canada and the US.

This has been a long, frustrating and drawn out battle for me, it just seems never ending. Maybe one day I'll regale you all with my tale of woe lol, but for today I would much rather read what you have to say in regards to my concerns, rather than prattle on about my war on these blasted vermin.

Thanks in advance

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,975 posts in 49,594 topics over 153 months by 21,728 of 22,175 members. Latest: Scaredofbugzzzz, AVersicolor26626, nadialula