Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Treatment in London with a certain PCO

(2 posts)
  1. worried bout ray

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Aug 18 2010 14:39:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi! I'm about to start treatment with Direct Pest Solution in London, wondered if anyone has any feedback/opinions about them? I've been in contact with their managing director Ben. cheers!

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Aug 18 2010 15:18:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I could be accused of being more than a little biased on this one but every time I see a ULV exodus mentioned on a pest controllers site that talks about bedbugs I worry that they are not read this paper:

http://www.ca.uky.edu/entomology/entfacts/ef643.asp

ULV is like a massive fogger and can induce the spread of infestation even if used "as a quick burst before you leave" as the supplier recommends.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,975 posts in 49,594 topics over 153 months by 21,728 of 22,175 members. Latest: Scaredofbugzzzz, AVersicolor26626, nadialula