Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

Transported Single Bed Bug Home - HELP

(4 posts)
  1. cassylabella

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Fri Mar 27 2015 11:31:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,
    I stayed at a friends house last night who is dealing with an infestation. (I was not aware at the time) I spent the night and when I got home I put my clothes, including jacket and shoes, into the wash on hot then into the dryer on high heat. I then checked my bag and found a single bed bug on a pair of socks I had in there. I flushed the bug, threw away the socks, wiped everything in my bag down with alcohol and transferred to a new bag. I tied the bag up in three garbage bags. It is a designer bag and very expensive so I do not intend to get rid of it. I identified the single bug as a female. I am afraid she may have laid eggs in the bag. I order Ecoraider online and intend to spray the bag tomorrow and tie it up again for weeks as well as the chair where the bag was set down for about 15 minutes. Are there any other measures I should take? Am I doomed? I am also concerned about my car. How fast do these bugs travel? Is it possible that one creeped out of my bag on my car ride home?

2. cassylabella

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Mar 28 2015 14:15:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Can someone answer me please........?

3. trinimami

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Mar 28 2015 14:26:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Try spraying your car down with rubbing alcohol 90% and rub de all over your car

4. trinimami

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Mar 28 2015 14:33:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Call your lordlord asp

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,666 posts in 48,867 topics over 151 months by 21,454 of 21,857 members. Latest: frejohansen, Bedbugs47, Ccronk22@gmail.com