Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Resources

To the female user with initials "JS" who contacted me about the Clive Boase article...

(5 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Nov 3 2014 22:51:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Responses to your email are forwarded to another email which is bouncing back as undeliverable.

If you email me a link to the page where the non-working link to the article was, I can try and help you track down a working link and post it here (assuming your return email is still being forwarded to a non-working address). As it is, I don't know what article you mean.

Thanks!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 years ago
    Wed Nov 5 2014 1:07:40
    #

Login to Send PM

(In response to a new email from same user...)

Thanks for following up! Your email is still bouncing back.

The article you're looking for is no longer available online from what I can gather.

Boase, C. J. (2004) Bed-bugs - reclaiming our cities. Biologist, 51 (1), 1-4.

The Armed Forces Pest Management Board Literature Retrieval System (an excellent source of research materials) does not have this article from what I can see. However, you should be able to obtain it by interlibrary loan from a local town or academic library.

Similar wording to what is referenced from Boase in the article you mentioned can be found at the start of page 160 in this earlier article from 2001:

http://www.researchinformation.co.uk/pest/2001/B106301B.PDF

3. buggyblue

Posted 4 years ago
    Wed Nov 5 2014 23:08:05
    #

Login to Send PM

I found the article. I can download it and email it to you, if you like. Just pm me with your email. I'd be happy to retrieve additional sources too

(I can't post a link because the article was retrieved through my university library, but I can email a pdf)

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Nov 6 2014 2:34:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks buggyblue!

5. Daylight

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Nov 6 2014 15:34:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for sharing. Good article!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,552 posts in 49,285 topics over 152 months by 21,598 of 22,023 members. Latest: TW20, MyAccountHere, eldina714