(4 posts)
  1. cimexcellence

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Mar 10 2010 22:18:30
    #

Login to Send PM

hello,
    it's been about 6 weeks of bites for me without a shred of evidence; two visits from PCO's, a DIY dry ice trap, glue traps, double-sided tape all over my bed, flashlight inspection, and so on. Something's gotta give, of course. New bites are getting much smaller and rarely itch, though Ive learned from this forum that that's largely irrelevant. I'm sure this is a fairly standard story, in that I constantly vacillate (minute to minute) between feeling like I dont have them and being sure I do.
    I've read glowing reviews of KillerQueen's work and would love to get him or someone like him involved, busy though he surely must be. I live in NYC - if anyone has some recommendations, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

2. Adele

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Mar 10 2010 22:31:49
    #

Login to Send PM

HI Cimex -

this link will help you

http://bedbugger.com/forum/tags/pcos

I used A&C Exterminating successfully - Brian Taggart is the contact there

But NYC has many reputable PCO firms

3. cimexcellence

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Mar 10 2010 23:46:16
    #

Login to Send PM

thanks adele! Did you have their dog inspect as well?
    Im generally curious about how long a person really can go without seeing identifying signs. Based on this forum, it sort of seems the answer is forever. I find that hard to believe...

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Mar 11 2010 1:04:41
    #

Login to Send PM

No, it should not be possible to go on for very long without seeing any signs. Bed bugs feed and then they poop and so at the very least, there should be some fecal staining somewhere.

A good careful human inspection, or a dog inspection from someone who visually confirms any dog alerts, can be very helpful.

There are lots of good PCOs in NYC.

FYI the best tag to search in the forums for NYC PCOs is probably "NYC PCOs" (the link Adele gave you to PCOs is broader).

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,636 posts in 50,004 topics over 154 months by 21,866 of 22,347 members. Latest: gingerstelpa, jaa5108, fightingback