Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Tiny random scabs ...

(4 posts)
  1. Scared88

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Fri Mar 8 2019 14:06:16
    #

Login to Send PM

My saga continues ... I know all bites differ from person to person. But my son has been getting these random TINY scabs randomly, only on exposed skin (primarily wrists, ankles, neck) - occasionally beginning with a small red area but fading to just a tiny scab that heals over a few days to weeks. Looks like a tiny puncture wound. The ONLY thing I can find online that resembles this is other posts on this forum - about BB bites. Curious, has anyone experienced these and gets a confirmed diagnosis of NOT BBs, something else? And if so, what was it?

2. Scared88

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Mar 14 2019 14:28:53
    #

Login to Send PM

I only find years-old threads on this issue. No one else out there experiencing this? Tiny random scabs and/or pinprick red dots that look like puncture wounds??

To keep myself from completely going over the ledge, I'm trying to remain hopeful there's another cause of this...

3. Iwantmylifeback

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Mar 14 2019 16:19:01
    #

Login to Send PM

I have experienced bites like the ones you described .:-(Hoping it’s the beginnings of the end ..after 2 professional treatments back in August and my own spraying and dusting and steaming since .I haven’t seen any live bugs since but bites appear .Iam so tired living on bags ,laundry every week (bedding)but I keep doing it ,what other choice do we get ...well ..last time I was bitten almost 2 weeks ago ...but yesterday ...just walking around my place I got bitten again .
    So bites appear less and less for sure ...but how long .Its insane .Stay strong and keep doing what you doing Stay alert!!!!!

4. Scared88

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Mar 15 2019 8:44:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Iwantmylifeback - 16 hours ago  » 
    I have experienced bites like the ones you described .:-(Hoping it’s the beginnings of the end ..after 2 professional treatments back in August and my own spraying and dusting and steaming since .I haven’t seen any live bugs since but bites appear .Iam so tired living on bags ,laundry every week (bedding)but I keep doing it ,what other choice do we get ...well ..last time I was bitten almost 2 weeks ago ...but yesterday ...just walking around my place I got bitten again .
    So bites appear less and less for sure ...but how long .Its insane .Stay strong and keep doing what you doing Stay alert!!!!!

Thanks for your response. Did you get other types of bites too? Only 1 person in my family has had an itching mosquito like bite 1x ... the rest are things we probably wouldn't even notice if I wasn't so on edge right now about possible BBs. Literally, scratches that turn into pinprick dots, tiny scabs that fade over time, ant bite-like tiny pimples ... no itching really on anyone. I thought if BBs, at least one of us (4 ppl) would be having some sort of severe reaction. I want to tell myself this is carpet beetles (that's really the only other thing I can figure), but I can't get BBs off the brain If only they were easier to identify/negate!! Damn stealthy hiders!!!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

286,530 posts in 47,701 topics over 147 months by 21,020 of 21,346 members. Latest: pray4mojo, yassine, tsm