Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

TIME SENSITIVE--Questions to Ask PCO about treatment for townhouses

(2 posts)
  1. WeltsAbound

newbite

Posted 12 months ago
    Mon Sep 17 2018 14:27:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,

I just got off the phone with my landlord--PCO found bed bugs in 3 of 6 townhouses in our row, including mine. He will begin treating Thursday morning. Landlord has no idea what kind of treatment, but says I need to do cleaning prep with all clothes, bedding, etc. and take all furniture a foot away from the walls. He will be treating this Thursday, again in 2 weeks, and again 2 weeks after that.

I have a call in with him so I can hear about the treatment plan myself (someone should know what he's doing). I'm planning to ask how he intends to prevent them from going into the 3 non-infested houses and then later reinfesting me.

A neighbor also dumped brand new suitcases into a dumpster unbagged before all of this started, so...I'm going to ask him if they could be living in there to reinfest us, too. (Any thoughts on this board about that possibility?)

What other questions should I be asking him?

Thank you!

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 12 months ago
    Mon Sep 17 2018 15:01:04
    #

Login to Send PM

I wouldn't be concerned about the items in the trash unless you're hanging out in there with Oscar on a regular basis.
    A good PCO should be able to answer just about anything that causes you concern.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,657 posts in 49,519 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982