Thought I was done worrying... ID

(2 posts)
  1. elk99

newbite

Posted 6 months ago
    Thu Feb 28 2019 19:42:08
    #

Login to Send PM

I finally am starting to sleep again, with no paranoia of bed bugs... until I saw these marks on my sheets. I could be being totally irrational and worrying for no reason - it doesn’t help that when I’m worrying I start itching and so think I have bites.

What are these?
    https://imgur.com/a/8L5P7Fl

And if possible could someone like me to a site where I can see markings on bed sheets as a confirmation - and what are usual characteristics of markings?

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 months ago
    Fri Mar 1 2019 5:15:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

If you cross reference with the "blood spots on sheets primer" you will see that non of the images look like that.

The images are not bedbug related.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,704 posts in 49,532 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,143 members. Latest: shawnpayne1982, JaphaSundog, Missdebra2323