This is my own bedbug and breakfast non-ficktion

(16 posts)
  1. ficktion

newbite

Posted 12 years ago
    Tue May 29 2007 0:17:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello fellow sufferers. This is my story in Cambridge, MA.I discovered i had bb's after have been wildly bitten last Sunday (breakfast, lunch and dinner), and then figured out i have been so also 3, 4 times before in the past 4 weeks (but didnt imagine the little dots could be connected).
    I read your amazing site, and hands on: I found one big one with eggs in my boxspring.From then on ,I got the city involved, and my landlord forced into responsably getting a PCO, who will fumigate our 3 apt-house. I now have isolated my bed, I am doing laundry and preparing for Wed -the exter-day.
    The clothes i washed and put in simple garbarge bags(my best 4 days ago) will go back to dryer tomorrow for hot safe 1 hr session

My situation is as follows, I think it is only my bedroom that's infested.

I live with 2 guys who have not been bitten.I have an adjacent closet room where i keep all my clothes, where my mom, who was visiting ,slept for 10 days last week. Since she did not get bitten, I suspect that it is not infested. Or I want to- because i have TONS of amazing, unique pieces, that i cannot possibly laundry on time for Wed , or ever.
    Precious books and clothes, that's me (ficktion should be instead be lady-bug for this rather). I cant wait to throw away this f*** mattress, though- I wont, though.I'm brave and sleeping here like a good hostess.
    I have read almost all your site and i have a few Q's:

1)Vacuuming doesn't sound effective-could i rub alcohol on surfaces or items?(like my roll-up shades. I got the murphy's oil tip)

2)I read the "5 mins in the dryer", but leather in there? I am considering the nuclear option (bagged shoes in car trunk during 3 hot summer days) but could I safely spray Kleen free on my precious no-hot-wash'n dry items? Like books and leather,incl.shoes, and silks(as i said i am boxing a lot without washing it now,just for emptying the drawers, and i dont think it is infested. Unfortunately, when my mom was visiting i brought a whole rack and 2 buckets full of clothes into my bedrooom to unclutter my closet-room for her, and then put it back in place mixing it with the rest)

3) where and which thermometer do i get to check my portable little steamer ? (I cant possibly spend that much money on dry cleaning on top of the already spent little fortune)

4) how do i handle feet when getting into my sanitized bed?

5) since i have a closet room,after wed-exter-day, could i isolate my chestdrawer and clothes rack and keep free floating clothes there safely?(amen the airborne nightmare)

6)what is a "sane" strategy not to infest other as soon as i return to my normal life on wed? what do you do with shoes? should i wear clothes just once , bag them,and wash all clothes, or maybe have house outfit and shoes for the "house" and be able to reuse those street clothes the next day?

7) Clean -team of friends is coming to help me with prep tomorrow.I am alone w/o my roomies in this. any suggestions for the collective help enterprise tomorrow?

what to do with towel?

&#... i also have tickles AND itchiness or dp all over, without bites-
    but i know fantasy or ficktion is as good as real...

thanks for everything--- long live the net, truly

PS of course i am obsessed and depressed (alternatively, hey)-i lost at least 5 pounds this week and they are going to DIE

2. wantmyskinback

Posted 12 years ago
    Tue May 29 2007 7:57:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Fiction: I read your post... and have this to offer at the moment....
    Your itchiness all over is due to the abuse your skin is taking from being bitten...coupled with emotional upset.... drink alot of water and try to keep relaxed. Secondly... call a PCO... and have the place treated immediately. Good luck and keep us posted.

3. wantmyskinback

Posted 12 years ago
    Tue May 29 2007 8:01:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Also Ficktion: If you can't get the prep work done by tomorrow then postpone the PCO for a day or two. it's very importand to get the prep work done properly.

4. willow-the-wisp

banned

Posted 12 years ago
    Tue May 29 2007 10:05:43
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Fickton--thanks for your story, sorry you are here.

Clothing and other "stuff":
    This is a very important part of ridding yourself of the Bed Bugs.

a--boxing items is not good. (Bed Bugs love cardboard) Spare no expense on good, double plastic bags--clear heavy-duty is best. Squish the air out of them gently (so no eggs will come flying out, not likely, but a possibility.)Seal all bags in a way so that ALL bags will remain deflated--without air. i.e. sit on them and squish them akin to shrink wrap.

b--keep several outfits for wearing separately from the rest, but they too should be well washed and dried and bagged as prescribed above. This IS your temporary clothing hanger--there is none that I know of for the first few months, unless you eventually went out and bought some airtight sealed plastic bins. Air tight not snap on--would be OK to keep clothing in un-bagged. But hard to find as I said. They are very hard to find--especially see-through ones.

Rubbermaid sells some air-tight large plastic (but they are usually not-see through). I have some bed linens in one of these in my home that was half-A***d washed and sealed--and left there. At some later date I may, carefully take the entire bin to the Laundromat and re-was or at least dry very well before using them.

Probably best to keep "in house clothes" separate from "out of house" clothes. If you are sure they are not infested, so long as you carefully took them off in the bath tub and sealed them each and every night--you could wear them again. If we are talking about things that can't be worn wrinkled.... you could try sealing them in Xlarge zip locks and hanging them on a hook or a hanger in the closet.
    Your roommates and your mother could all be the source or all be bed bug infested too as too could be your girl-friend who found the shirt. Everyone needs to, at least be forewarned and very careful to check for bed bugs for months to come! They creep up on most of us slowly--and--up to 60% of bed bug sufferers have little or no reaction to the bites! So just because they do not have visible bite signs in no way excludes them form having the bugs.

c--if you can't wash and dry ALL of those clothes ... Semi permanently seal 100% tight, what you can, as prescribed, without washing. Be sure to keep them plainly marked for "needs wash and dry later." You may be able to open some or all of these bags during the PCO's treatments 2-4 is what it sounds like you'll need, because the description you give sounds much cluttered. The PCO, if a good one, will tell you about de-cluttering, as in toss what you can manage to not live with and/or rent a storage space. Store sealed stuff--inside a facility inside yet another, third bag, (possibly adding some sort of an appropriate bug spray or powder into the third bag.)

Since many storage facilities have bed bugs too, so, if you go this route ... when you DO take stuff out of storage, you will need to remove the outer, third bag, and visually inspect the double bagged stuff well, as in scrutinize each bag and even dust them off if needed--before re-introducing these bags ( a few at a time or all at once)into the home.
    In other words it is known that we need to keep items sealed for 18 months to be sure all bed bugs in them are dead, but they don't have to stay in storage all that time. After the PCO is done ... they could come out of storage in 3-4 months but left in the double bags at home.
    This above--are just a few options for using a storage facility but not for a full 18 months if you can't afford it.

Other ideas ...

The PCO will need access to all walls so all furniture will need to be pulled away from the walls at least one foot. (Check with the PCO on this but it is usually the case).

So here--check with the PCO and see what they say first, before committing to a storage facility. Or de-clutter ("mark as bed bug exposed do not open" after sealed--then toss responsibly what you can part with). You may wind up doing some of both.

You can't expect to isolate the closet and not have it sprayed as well. Same with the empty chest of drawers--they all need to be emptied and everything--especially cloth items--needs to be wrapped up in plastic. If some of your items can be sprayed--leave them unwrapped and have the PCO spray them (if possible) this is in ref. to your non-cloth items.

Books should also be sealed as prescribed. Getting air out of double and tripled bags.

I'd suggest keeping the important "need soon" books separate from the others, which can remain at home, sealed and store the other books for a longer period of time. or toss some of them if you can part with something--do it responsibly.
    Repeat--if you can part with something do it responsibly--And don’t look back!

Items in the trunk for 3 weeks rather than 3 days “sounds” more realistic. Sealed of course in black plastic, loosely separated and “baked in the sun” for a few weeks in the car under full sun sounds better. (I’d even undo them in a Laundromat and put them into a pre-heated dryer for 10-20 minutes after that! Some delicates usually get damaged—so if you can’t part with it or damage it—seal it and save it for possibly opening during treatment.

We are lay people for the most part—and Others will have more for you, I’m sure,. I have to go out for a few hours—last I say to you: think before you act is really good advice.

Tearing thru the place will not help. Bed bugs are very secretive and are rarely seen in the daylight hours.
    Also can you explain why your in this “alone” without roommates?

Friends will need to shower and then change into fresh clothing after helping out--just before leaving.

5. (deleted)

Unregistered

Posted 12 years ago
    Tue May 29 2007 11:00:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey ficktion, I'll tackle some of your questions.

First, by fumigate you do not mean bomb, do you? That should be abundantly clear from our FAQs.

Second, some people are bitten but do not have any reaction. No reaction at all. So you cannot tell which rooms are infested just by bite reports or the absence thereof. The whole house must be inspected and treated. Some people don't react for a period of time and then, suddenly, start reacting. Bites are a good indicator but do not exclude items or rooms from treatment just based on reports of bites. (Your roommates best get on board; direct them to the FAQs or the CBC video linked on the sidebar of the blog. That should get their attention.)

Treat the whole apartment and inspect the whole house to be safe. While bedbugs like to stay near their hosts, they can hide anywhere, and often do. Better safe than sorry. If only a few bugs survive, you can get a new infestation pretty quickly.

Everything that can be washed should be washed. Everything that can be vacuumed should be vacuumed. Your PCO, if they're any good, must have given you bagging instructions. To bag or not to bag. You have to do what they say. (But laundering and/or drying the clothes is universally required; but make sure you do all your clothes. If they can't be laundered, then dry cleaning, but inform the cleaner of your infestation.)

Actually, I'll split this in two posts.

6. (deleted)

Unregistered

Posted 12 years ago
    Tue May 29 2007 11:21:48
    #

Login to Send PM

In all likelihood, one treatment will not be enough. The pesticides don't kill the eggs, so the PCO has to return to inspect for and treat the newly hatched bugs.

Now to your questions:

1) Vacuuming is effective except where you cannot reach all the nooks and crannies. I would vacuum the shades first, with a crevice attachment to get really good suction. If I felt that was not enough, and saw evidence of possible infestation, then, as long as they are not paper, I would wash them in the tub, with a brush and soap. (Yes, even if they're wood, they'll survive.) The problem is where to leave them to dry. Some place outside might do if you live in a house. If you don't have a safe place to leave them to dry, then yes I would wipe with one of the known contact killers. But vacuuming should be good. The PCO can treat the shades; they do that all the time.

2) Books should be inspected and vacuumed carefully. You can inspect over the tub or over a white sheet, one by one, painstakingly. Sometimes, books are bagged at least for the first treatment, but you must ask your PCO what they want you to do. Whatever clothing or shoes you cannot safely treat yet, you should probably bag until you decide and/or your PCO advises you. (Shoes can be inspected, vacuumed, and possibly sprayed with Kleen-Free. On shoes I might use a hair dryer before I attempted a clothes dryer. I don't have direct experience of putting shoes in a dryer, but it could work for a very short cycle. Then again, you could end up with misshapen or cracked shoes.) Leaving a lot of stuff out provides possible hiding places. Again, broken record, ask your PCO. I believe that at some point during the treatments you have to unbag everything except the clothes. But PCOs are picky about their protocols, so you have to ask.

3) Dunno, but someone else might know.

4) A paper towel with a bit of water and soap? Kleen Free if you have it?

5) Ask your PCO! It might work if you isolate properly. (I would not take the risk.)

6) See FAQs! You need to realize that you may need more than one treatment. So Wednesday does not mark your return to normal! Continue to launder and bag your clothing. People often designate a subset of clothes and shoes to wear during the nightmare until it's over. Shoes do need to be protected too. Whether it is by bagging or leaving outside the house in an isolated place. (I would bag.)

7) I would distribute the tasks or the rooms.

If you don't feel comfortable otherwise, use one per day. There's a lot of laundry in this here bedbug fight.

7. willow-the-wisp

banned

Posted 12 years ago
    Tue May 29 2007 11:56:12
    #

Login to Send PM

I want to add ... a fed bed bug is secretive and nocturnal ... a hungry bed bug (one that has not fed in about 4 or more days …will start to come out in the daytime--this is why your friends helping you need to come with pre-bagged clothing to change into, after they shower and dress in the tub and leave directly after they have changed clothes. They should even bring their own towels!
    Sounds like a lot of precautions but it's not.
    All they'd need to do is carry one pregnant female into their homes--and bam! A few months later they could possibly be dealing with an infestation. Better to be safer than sorry.

All friends and recent visitors need to check their homes too for bed bugs!
    (I think I got you mixed up with someone else so please disregard the "girlfriend who found the shirt with bed bugs remark above in my first reply, Sorry for that.)

But your mom? Your roommates? (if any) Your friends--? They all need to do all of this checking for signs of bed bugs. Boston is notorious for bed bugs right?

It is good the landlord is having the whole building treated for bed bugs, but it may take more than one treatment. LL's don't always realize that.
    It is because most treatments do not kill the eggs. They hatch 10-14 days (usually) after laid and then hopefully they will die in the poisons placed on the second treatment whoich should occur approximately 2 weeks after the first treatment.

Blinds? They could ahve eggs or bed bugs in them too. So, ifg you washed them well in the tub in hot, hot water and lest to soak in there ... reintroducing New hot water a few times by emptying the tub and refilling it--should work to kill the eggs. But the water has to be hot! You could steam them wile in the tub too--after washing them to be extra sure.

But see here is the clincher:

Bed bugs take weeks or even months to get rid of. If you de-infested the blinds they could easily become re-infested during treatment, and you'd have to do it all again. So... if washing them is the way you want to go--you'd need to bag them 100% too for a few months anyway ... Until you’re sure the bugs are all dead. Two better three months without any signs whatsoever is a good indication the treatments have worked. But still ... then there is the mode of transfer, as in how did they get into your place in the first place?
    You could douse them in 91% rubbing alcohol, say every three or four days for weeks too—thus leaving them there, but that’s a decision you’d need to make and then stick with it. When the bugs seem gone—then you could wash the blinds and put them back up … ‘Keeping an eye on them for several weeks to come” so some combination of these methods would work, depending upon what you want to do.

Bugs in the blinds—if there are any--might come out and die during the treatments—maybe best to wait on the blinds for a while and see what happened first—then wash them as prescribed above. (Remember, it only take a few missed bed bugs or their eggs …to re-create a new infestation a few months down the line--so diligence and being through really, really counts!

(For me … I left my blinds in place rolled up--and I spray bottled them with r alcohol really well, three times, in the first few weeks. It seems to have worked for me. I need to do them again now that I think about it.)
    R alcohol (very flammable) can stain some stuff and ruin wood—so the Murphy’s oil treatments, on the wood stuff--sounds best. And it too does not last—so we are talking repeated polishing over lengthy amounts of time. At least twice a week three or four times at first is best.
    It is a lot of work getting the bed bugs to “die off and stay died off”.

Bed bugs move thru walls (mostly at night) with ease. They can come out of the switch plates or go into the switch plates and come out on either side.
    I’m saying don’t get over stressed, if possible, yet there is a whole lot to do and to think about. The more you know and understand about bed bugs is always to your favor. Be sure and read and re-read all the FAQS until they sort of sink in.
    So all I’ve said is rather general ideas … whatever you decide to do, make it a plan of action that includes the next few months as crucial to getting rid of the bugs.
    For instance—who wants to have to take down and wash blinds 3 times a week? Not me!
    That is why I choose to never take them down but steam them and r alcohol them very well. Both methods are hazardous: your up on a chair or best--a dturdy ladder … flammable rubbing alcohol … the fumes too … see what I mean?

Goggles and a dust mask are really NEEDED for many self-treatments with any internet bug pug powders …. All checked out with the PCO before using. Some PCO’s don’t want much “interference” by the client. This is because most clients don’t know what to do and how to do it to treat for bed bugs.
    The only way a bug bomb would/could work—is if everything was packed lightly and loosely into a rental moving van—and bombed while sealed maybe twice over the course of a few weeks. Not feasible and probably not even legal to get hold of a moving van for five or six weeks to do this. (I had heard this suggestion from an Entomologist’s advice offered to somebody else, in a different situation, in Canada. So it is not really a suggestion just another possible option for you to consider while figuring out these bugs.
    It is the eggs and the secret scattering nature that create the need for subsequent treatments every two weeks.

And whatever you do it will take a lot of forethought and work!

Maybe 20-40% of bombed bed bugs will survive to mate elsewhere ….. Be it in another room or another apartment, So, bombing in house--is not really recommended. Those bugs could come right back into your place and start all over again a few weeks or months down the line.
    Well digest all of that, as best you can, and think it thru …
    Good luck and consider these ideas:

You are the bait that does not want to be bit—this will keep bed bugs in your home near you but there are many ways to isolate yourself fro being bitten.
    Tape, caulking, Vaseline … al of these methods can be very useful in controlling the movements of the bugs as you get further into treatment.
    Vacuuming is great—if it is a crevice tool and you dispose of the bag carefully after each vacuuming session ….
    Really—no joke here at all. And vacuuming is temporary … bugs can re-inhabit a vacuumed area within a few days so vacuuming with a good machine is usually one of the best things we can do besides isolating the cloth items

Washing your feet?
    I’d wash them at the bedside (like in a large bowl) before putting them up on the bug free bed for a few weeks each and every time I got in or out of the bed.

A few slip ups … i.e. a dog jumping up on the bed all the time —can ruin your bed’s isolation status as can a cat poking holes in the encasement with its claws … all stuff to think about.100% isolation is important on all isolation techniques.
    Franks war on bed bugs blog gives great diagrams on how to isolate the bed—even the ceiling to keep hungry bed bugs off of your bed.
    Google that blog (there is a link to it here too I think on this site) and reading it might help you a lot too! Frank offers detailed practical measures for how to go about a lot of the things I’m suggesting here.
    Good luck!
    Willow
    PS—work with the PCO not against them—communication and understanding why “this or that needs to be done” is very good to know.

8. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 12 years ago
    Tue May 29 2007 22:52:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Ficktion:

1--vacuuming can be very effective esp. in the cracks around the perimeter of the room, and on floors. also top of bed, over mattress encasing when changing sheets. For blinds, hmm: sound like bamboo blinds. Are they? Check them carefully. You might want to replace with launderable curtains or plastic blinds. Bamboo, wicker make me nervous. any wood should be treated.

2--You know as much as we do. 5 minutes might be ok for leather but who knows? Don't overload the dryer if you do 5 minutes. (Also, you might get something to condition the leather with afterwards. I have a leather conditioner made by doc martens that might be the kind of thing. Or saddle balm, I seem to remember such a thing being sold in better shoe stores.)

6--see FAQs and also the current forum topic Diatomaceous earth goes into laundry (and I talk about my house shoes... crocs!)

8-I kept my towel hanging over the bathtub, which I felt was safe-ish. I never saw eggs or black specks on it, and so would use it daily. (IMHO, don't hang it where it is going to have contact with floors, doors, or walls).

tickles and itchiness--we have a FAQ on that too.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  9. ficktion

newbite

Posted 12 years ago
    Thu May 31 2007 13:04:41
    #

Login to Send PM

PCO came yesterday-they sprayed wholehouse and fogged my apt. With BT300 and sprayed it as well with Suspend...Upon my calls, they did not sound very concerned or obsessive, rather laid back. Like "yeah just leave your laundered stuff in bags" until we come in 3 weeks again.
    Am I exaggerating cos I found one bed bug and eggs in my boxspring?
    After destroying that, and isolating my bed ( I think ) I got no more bites-though i did see one under the matress encasement. I am doing everything, living out of ziploc bags, vacuuming , etc but my adjacent rooomate is not.I wonder if that makes my sacrifices worth it. I have not seen any bugs either but that doesn't mean anything right...

1)When or how can I know that this is bug free or I am crazy?

2)Are these after-exterm days decisive?

3)If this is in fact (as I hope) an early infestation ,when can i get rid of my mattress?

4)Can I isolate my metal clothes rack and hang the sanitized clothes there (i think i read this here, reminder: i have a separate closet room,hope not infested )

5) What should I do with my books(they were exposed to the pco traetment in boxes and the shelves to "air them"- put them back on shelves?

Good thing: the city inspector called me to see if my landlord had taken measure.He says he will check back on me in 2 weeks-what a darl- Long Live Dustin McEwan.

10. nightshirt

Posted 12 years ago
    Thu May 31 2007 14:35:57
    #

Login to Send PM

1. bug free - at least a month after your last bite you can begin to feel confident

2. yes they are. you need to vacuum each day and do the laundry bagging thing. change clothes at door , bag dirty clothes and put on clean ones. i found that for about 10 days after exterm i did not get any bites. it was literally the 11th day that they started again until eradication. but that was me and that was fyi.

3. dont get rid of mattress - treat it. if you got rid of this one and bought a new one that one would get infested. as i said - i still dont have a new mattress - last exter on 1/26/06 and i only fondle mattresses at the store, longingly.

4. my opinion is no. keep in bags.

5. flip through books page by page on a white sheet or over the bathtub. vacuum if necessary and bag. keep in bags i think for a long time. maybe someone can help me there.

6. make yourself a nice cocktail.

11. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 12 years ago
    Thu May 31 2007 14:54:10
    #

Login to Send PM

nightshirt got the questions i think.

the pco should come in 2 weeks, not three. eggs hatch in a 10-14 day window. try to press for that.

it is expected that you'll have some bites or see some bugs after treatment, but there should be fewer bites.

some people have isolated metal racks, but you're in early days, so i'd go with the bagging.

if you dump your mattress and a neighbor takes it in, your problems can come back. best to encase and isolate unless the PCO says to dump, and then do it only with his/her help sealing it safely.

12. ficktion

newbite

Posted 12 years ago
    Thu May 31 2007 15:05:04
    #

Login to Send PM

thanks for the cocktail tip:) Actually i have been bug crazy or butt- drunk this week for bug sorrows.The books are harsh(I'm a lit phd student) especially because i suspect that my roomie who is messy and dusty and relectant to go bug-sanitized might be having them w/o knowing or feeling them...
    How about i leave for a month go home for the summer, and leave all my hospitalized rooms as they are or should i rather be here to control the situation?

13. nightshirt

Posted 12 years ago
    Thu May 31 2007 15:11:10
    #

Login to Send PM

stay and control. seems if your roomie doesnt think sh/she has them and does nothing the infestation will multiply in one month like you wouldnt believe.

sorry - noone wants to go through this but there is no way around it and you must follow all the procedures pretty exactly. i say "pretty" b/c each household and persons situation is different, but generally that is what you ahve to do. they wont vanish on their own, unfortuantely.

14. ficktion

newbite

Posted 12 years ago
    Fri Jun 1 2007 10:22:55
    #

Login to Send PM

I am considering moving out. I will sanitize everything, throw away the bed and live alone.I cannot not have friends over for months as I read here...I really dont think my roomie can get proper,maybe one but not extended period or time,people dont change-and if the PCO in 1.5 months wont work I shall be abandoning the household-I am the only one who cleans and makes this place pretty.

15. ficktion

newbite

Posted 12 years ago
    Fri Jun 1 2007 23:23:13
    #

Login to Send PM

I THINK I AM MOVING - I CANT TAKE THIS ANGST-the replica of my room in the apt upstairs is gonna be free in 15 days.I feel it is an opportunity. I love my neighbours, we are a community.It is easy, it is like not really moving actually, but maybe i can sleep in a new bed and have clean proper housemates.I could have a more normal life, feel better, with precautions but not the lone;y crazynes
    s that is haunting me...and the house is still under the PCO guarantee if anything
    What do you think? will the bbs climb up the wall looking for me their hostess? I havent seen or got bitten again (i think)since i started blogging.
    Plan is I will sublet my room for the summer with option for taking the lease and see how it goes...
    only bad thing is i cant smoke in my room upstairs but i will be able to sleep and write my dissertation...

16. willow-the-wisp

banned

Posted 12 years ago
    Sat Jun 2 2007 13:09:46
    #

Login to Send PM

oh god here we go ... when I was studying for my Nursing Boards (12--13 years ago) ... I wound up moving too... but the cure was worse than the disease: the guy I moved in with (same building)failed to tell me he was an intermittent crack head. So I wound up barricading myself and my cat into the walk in closet and locked the door from the inside .. I studied in craziness for a full week. These folks actually were scratching a the door 24/7.
    Talk about a nightmare....
    OK--That was off topic--sort of...
    But you know ... there is a good chance the bugs will go from one room or thru the walls and up. I'm so glad to here the whole place is under warrantee ...
    Who you sublet to? I hope they are not doing a dissertation and winding up with something besides a degree..
    Somehow should they be totally immune to being bit--which is practically most likely totally impossible then why worry--I'd not do it! Giving you food for thought--this plan you have sounds like it leaves the door open for the possibility of giving food for the bed bugs (via someone else) food, so the bed bugs can and will possibly survive, multiply and possibly, yes ... even climb the walls and not only find you but everyone else.
    If you do it--be as through as you can in killing them ALL off first....
    Eggs can travel undetected in "stuff" keep it totally wrapped ... Whole building should be treated--what can I say??? Don’t move???
    I can't say that so I'm at a loss to advice.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,318 posts in 49,236 topics over 152 months by 21,584 of 22,005 members. Latest: Robbysee, Elephant88, Nobugsplsto