Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

This is it - Jan. is the beginning

(5 posts)
  1. BettyV4

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Dec 16 2009 18:45:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I am so grateful to have this forum and people who are experiencing what I experience; maybe not for as long, but nevertheless the feelings are the same. Meaning I'm not alone. Spoke with my PCO today and he said that the bottom line is if the trashy house next store doesn't treat and I'm not protected by the law; which I'm not, I need to learn to be accepting that I will see a bb and will get bit, but the horrific infestation of two years will not be the same. I come on this forum after every panic attack; after every bite or mystery bite; after my family thinks I'm nuts (which I am to a degree) etc., etc., etc. So I've started Cognitive Therapy and not live in the what ifs. What if this never ends. What if I live in fear and anxiety forever. I came downstairs this morning and found a little lively one on my encased futon (I actually now have 3 encasements on this futon). Killed the booger, took the frame apart, lightly dusted and vacuumed, and that was that. Then Ceasar was here and we talked. How many PCO's take the time to actually tell the truth. I know I had someone here not to long ago who really screwed me over and the anger over the results have never left. He puts my mind at ease; takes my calls and is there for me. How many people in my case can actually say they really like their PCO? Jan. will be the beginning of me becoming involved with bb advocacy. I will do whatever I can to work with others to help with this hell. Others who want to jump on board need to become vocal. We all need to work together. No room for PCO's who can't get past their egos. Not anymore. Not after what I've been through and so many others.

2. bait

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Dec 17 2009 0:25:27
    #

Login to Send PM

Betty,

I've got my work cut out for me too. I'm going to get to the bottom of this thing (mystery bites) if it kills me, which it may very well do. -smile-

Bait

3. parakeets

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Dec 18 2009 17:09:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Go advocacy! I know that the work of good PCO's out there--who are working hard and fighting the battle along with us--is being maligned by shoddy PCO's who charge the same or more for substandard work and can give the industry a bad reputation. One simple way to do some advocacy is to report the shoddy pest control treatment to every place you can think of--not with opinion, but backed up with specific facts of why the treatment was poor. Consumers can help regulate the industry by speaking up.

4. BostonPCT

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Dec 18 2009 18:27:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I hope your PCO is a member here to read that post. If not make sure to mail him a copy. Let people know about the good techs and let people know about the bad ones and the reasons why they are good/bad. Best of luck with your battle. Great post.

5. BettyV4

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 19 2009 16:23:07
    #

Login to Send PM

This PCO refuses to answer any of my private messaging. I can't imagine how someone can be so cruel. Especially when I trusted and believed and so many others do in this PCO. All I wanted to know was where he did the work in my house and where he stopped. I was not here at the time. Also wanted to know about steaming. He refuses to get back. I didn't want to go any further with this. I'm not that type of person. However, I believe I have no recourse but to come out with the whole story. He started out great, then unexpected things occured. Called the DOCE and am waiting to see if there are legal ramifications. I am told there are. We'll see.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,187 posts in 50,134 topics over 155 months by 21,917 of 22,411 members. Latest: ij430jf, patbb, Peachyy92