Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Free for all

This is for Lou! [crispy cricket dogs! OT]

(4 posts)
  1. Canuck

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Aug 18 2016 10:49:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Get your crispy cricket dogs at Toronto's Canadian National Exhibition! Who could resist a hormone-free dog in a bun, shredded veggies and topped with crispy mustard crickets? Hmmm, good. Wash it down with with a beetle juice smoothie. LOL.
    CNE

Sheree Swindle / certified K9-assisted bed bug inspector
  2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Aug 18 2016 15:05:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Canuck - 4 hours ago  » 
    Get your crispy cricket dogs at Toronto's Canadian National Exhibition! Who could resist a hormone-free dog in a bun, shredded veggies and topped with crispy mustard crickets? Hmmm, good. Wash it down with with a beetle juice smoothie. LOL.
    CNE

Are you attending? Hop on over. That would be nice - I drove up to Toronto before.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. Canuck

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Aug 18 2016 17:11:31
    #

Login to Send PM

I wish we could...will most likely make it to PestWorld in Seattle in October as it is only 4 hours from home. Are you going to Global Bed Bug Summit in Indiana at end of November?

4. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Aug 18 2016 17:34:40
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,395 posts in 48,808 topics over 150 months by 21,434 of 21,838 members. Latest: dc8184, bedbugtoronto, stinson