third thread PLEASE help me.

(5 posts)
  1. Redvelvet

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sat Feb 3 2018 16:26:22
    #

Login to Send PM

I've been waking up for the past 3 weeks. Everyday day it's a new set of bites.. Through out the week it would either be one or two bites, but then abt 5 bites one day of that week.

My mom had my brother sleep in my room b/c when we use to stay at my dads(who had a bb infestation) would react badly. he's been sleeping well in my room. Me on the other hand no matter where I lay my head im being bit. Its usually/always near my elbows and knees/ankles.

No signs have pop up either. . . I had a pco come out. All clear. Sprayed just my bed.

I did get bit by a spider(two mondays ago)and since then my bites been popping up everyday.

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 months ago
    Sat Feb 3 2018 17:36:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Did you see a spider bite you?
    You don't have types of monitors set?

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. Redvelvet

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sat Feb 3 2018 19:55:33
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 2 hours ago  » 

It was light caramel brown. But lighter.

I'm sorry I do not. Have any set up. I want to get some but I feel like i'll be jinxing myself. Plus I'm worried of my mom reaction. She doesn't think we have none(i pray we don't) b/c shes an reactor as well and I've been sleeping with her. We always slept together even at my dads—when he had his problem.

4. thirdusername

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Feb 4 2018 18:18:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Redvelvet - 22 hours ago  » 

loubugs - 2 hours ago  » 

It was light caramel brown. But lighter.
    I'm sorry I do not. Have any set up. I want to get some but I feel like i'll be jinxing myself. Plus I'm worried of my mom reaction. She doesn't think we have none(i pray we don't) b/c shes an reactor as well and I've been sleeping with her. We always slept together even at my dads—when he had his problem.

Better to have some and know either way.

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
    A lot of what I read contradicts other stuff on the Interweb.
  5. F. Pazos

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Feb 4 2018 20:17:20
    #

Login to Send PM

You need to monitor to conclude what is biting you, from your post I can just guess as you are having bites and say you have been bit by a spider but can't be sure... Some good signs are that there are heavy reactors (?) at your home that are not showing any signs... simply, monitor, monitor and monitor

Professional PCO based in Hong Kong specialized in Bed Bugs.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,645 posts in 44,807 topics over 137 months by 19,666 of 20,369 members. Latest: PeterJensen, DamselInBugDistress, Pleasehelp12