Thinking of selling some stuff...

(4 posts)
  1. lrb

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Sat Nov 26 2011 15:10:36
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm in a real cash bind, and I'm thinking of selling my Xbox 360, 2 controllers, and 2 games. I had my 3rd treatment, and I "seem" to be ok right now. I'm wondering what the odds are that there may be bugs in the Xbox, controllers or games? I don't have a Packtite, and I also don't want to be responsible for passing along bugs to the person who buys it.
    Does anyone have an idea how I may possibly clean it or something so there's no bugs in it IF there is? How do I know for sure?

2. MtVBaltimore

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Sat Nov 26 2011 23:01:00
    #

Login to Send PM

I am also short on cash and was debating on selling my 32" flat screen to help with moving cost because it just doesn't seem like my landlord will do anything. I already know at their are bed bugs in my comps keyboard since I've seen them several times but would they hide out in a tv? The tv is sitting on top of a mini fridge would they even bother going there? If so what would you recommend? Pretty much similar situation and don't want to spend a lot of money when I need to save up to move out.

3. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Sat Nov 26 2011 23:38:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi, MTVBaltimore:

I don't want to digress to much from the issue of selling items. You could maybe PM David Cain about the TV. He has stated before that it's rare in electronics, but rare is different than none and I don't want to misstate this since it's an important issue.

My question is regarding the computer keyboard. I'm paranoid (vs. having BBs). Have you seen adult bugs in the keyboard? I've read about computer desks and chairs being infested because someone spent a lot of time I'm that location, but never a keyboard. I'm fairly sure that there is a problem with dust mites in mine. I sometimes feel a "rubber band" type feeling while typing and see little white specs (probably just dust since dust mites are smaller).

Thanks.

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  4. MtVBaltimore

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Sun Nov 27 2011 1:16:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Theyareoutthere,
    Thanks for the info. I have a blue tooth key board which I usually leave on the inside window ledge which is above my window since I usually use it while in bed rarely leave it on my bed. I assume they crawl from my bed to the window sill. I have seen the smallest forms and various in between sizes but never seen a full grown in/on it.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,263 posts in 50,153 topics over 155 months by 21,923 of 22,419 members. Latest: frustrated1970, duracell, Parawail