Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tools/ideas for fighting bed bugs

Think I found a second instar nymph. how to stop infestation in car?

(3 posts)
  1. lesigh

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Nov 14 2016 3:03:56
    #

Login to Send PM

I have been traveling the past few months with no perm home. I am very cautious about bbs and did my absolute best to be a preventative as possible. Everytime I checked into a new airbnb I only brought my stuff in a black tied plastic bag/zip lock bags. When I would check out, I would remove my stuff and put it in a new plastic bag to be safe. Two weeks ago I checked into a place and woke up with bites I've never had before. I did not do an inspection, but I double bagged everything that had been in that room and washed my clothes. Two weeks later in the middle of the day I'm sitting in a restaurant and I see something crawling on the table and it looks like second instar nymph! I squish it and there is blood. For all I know it came from someone in the restaurant, but what are the odds considering? I'm guessing it came from my purse and I wasn't as careful as I thought. So at this point, I'm still going to be traveling for awhile. What can I do to pre-treat/treat my car and make sure I don't bring anything back with me when I ultimately stop traveling? I will be leaving my car for a few weeks and no one will be using it but a friend who I am parking it with and will be periodically checking on it, so I can use chemicals if need be.

Thanks!

2. Jennsbugs

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Nov 16 2016 2:08:25
    #

Login to Send PM

How do I send a picture?

3. frightened

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Nov 16 2016 8:43:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi. Here's how to post a photo
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/test-13

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,455 posts in 48,828 topics over 151 months by 21,440 of 21,843 members. Latest: Beardface, BugBrosHauntingMe, brokengarage