Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Thermal Treament for Bed Bugs in New York

(3 posts)
  1. noahberman

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Feb 13 2009 11:18:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi, I was wondering if there were a thermal treatment for bed bugs in new york. This is the only viable option for the the situation as the owners of the house are compulsive hoarders and cannot aptly clearly move the all of the clutter so to kill the bugs more conventionally. I contacted thermapure, the only company I could find to do this, and they told me they have no new york operations, but was told by the only ThermaPure company on the east coast (MA) that it would be 3k for them to commute over here but said I should post on this forum to find out what options are available as she said she is confident there as companies that do comparable treatments in New York State, though she can't remember the names. Any ideas?

Thanks.

2. eatingmealive

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Feb 13 2009 15:38:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Someone in Brooklyn recently had thermal. She posted about her experience on the forum.

3. BakedBedBugs

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Feb 13 2009 21:39:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Jeff Klein from AAA pest control does it.

http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/thermal-treatment-available-in-new-york-state

Good luck!
    Tony Canevaro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,802 posts in 49,808 topics over 154 months by 21,798 of 22,264 members. Latest: ireallydontwantbedbugs, bbinquiry_1, Smar1991