Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Thermal finished, just looking around and found a ...

(5 posts)
  1. Alberta has bugs

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Sep 19 2011 19:44:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Thermal guys packed up, and I stripped my clothes off, placed into a bag and went into the house, place was toasty warm, starting sweating.
    I headed for the shower, no way I want to re-introduce them.
    Scrubbed hard, scrubbed real hard, put on a pair of warm pants and socks, that got thermaled.
    Looked around the house again and went to my new favorite room, the laundry room.

Was just starting to relax when I felt something on my back, my hand smashed down, I gave myself a bruise, but whatever it was, was going to die!

Turned out to be a fly, he lifted up in the air, looked at me and took off.

I let him go, after all, there was a lot of dying today.

2. AshamedandScratching

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Sep 19 2011 20:07:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Good doings.

3. OhNoes

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Sep 21 2011 7:59:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Yay for the fly.

I had chem treatment # 3 monday afternoon. This morning around 530ish, I was awake in bed since I'm still in the BB sleep cycle. I think I feel something on the back of my leg, I grab behind me... OMG it's solid not fabric!

I fumble for the flashlight, turn it out, my eyes adjust... it's small.. is it a 1st stage nymph? Hmm... fumble for glasses, "damn I can't tell"... get out of bed and grab my horrible magnifying glass and go to the bathroom.

"WTF is this? are those legs?" Start rolling it in my fingers and think.. why didn't it run away before? "Oh.. it's just tan-colored fluff" Go back into bed thinking that I'm crazy.

4. Alberta has bugs

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Sep 21 2011 18:09:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Not crazy at all. While at work today I had a crawling feeling on my legs, it got so bad I had to go to the washroom and check, nothing found, but freaked me out.

5. OhNoes

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Sep 21 2011 18:24:36
    #

Login to Send PM

I have a good amount of hair on my legs and arms and back.. so, the static in my clothing (since it's hot dryed and bagged) drives me up the wall. I have a constant crawling sensation.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,409 posts in 50,189 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams