There is hope! My success story!

(2 posts)
  1. nightmare

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Nov 11 2009 0:05:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I thought I would never get rid of my bed bug problem, but 7 seven months after my last treatment by a PCO and no evidence of them being still there, I think I can call it a success story. My house has been treated about 5 times by a certified PCO, and until the fifth time, I would still have bites after each treatment.
    But, since then, no more bites, no more unidentified spots on my new bed sheets, nothing on the walls and base boards... I still inspect my bedroom every month, but so far, nothing. And quite frankly, if they were still there after 7 months, I think the reinfestation would be easy to see. I am still a little paranoid and I have a thought for my tiny ex roomates every time I go to sleep... But it feels so good to be able to visit friends again without being worried and relax on the couch without fear!

There is hope!!! Hang on there! Life in plastic bags do not last forever!

2. BuggyinLA

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Nov 11 2009 14:37:58
    #

Login to Send PM

nightmare: Thanks for sharing your success story! Hopefully we'll be able to share one soon, too. I think it's always important to be reminded that people to actually get rid of these damn bugs.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,940 posts in 49,855 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19