There and back again, a bedbug's tale

(1 post)
  1. Justmovedhere

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Tue Jul 7 2015 11:06:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Well, for several glorious months I was bed bug free! I knew it couldn't last, but man, it was nice. I've been on this forum on and off. To recap, we moved into a bed-bug infested apartment last fall. They had likely migrated in from the unit downstairs, which had a very bad infestation. We worked with an incompetent PCO who failed to get rid of our freeloaders despite multiple visits over many months. Finally, I did a little DIY, and we've been clear for the last few months (Since Feb, I think?).

Anyway, my daughter started getting bitten a few weeks ago but I wasn't able to confirm (plus there are so many bugs out there in the summer). Today, sure enough, I found a feisty one in the closet.

Le sigh. Here they come.

I knew the respite couldn't last because the apartment below us is infested--apparently there is a infestation on the walls... shudder. Unfortunately, the unit is not owned by my landlord so he cannot do anything directly. I guess I should count myself lucky that I've been free for as long as I have.

The good news is we have a new PCO. I am crossing my fingers and hoping they are better than the last company. So here's to new beginnings...

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,818 posts in 49,813 topics over 154 months by 21,802 of 22,268 members. Latest: MrBedbug, Pioneer47, laurabedbugs